Meet Alfred's Lovers

Yet again, another note appeared out of thin air which read :

Okay, you have seen some of Al's kids but it's time to see how the whole family acts that includes his lovers. Yup. You heard me right. You are finally going to be able to see Allie's beloved. Okay enough chatting on to the memories.

P.S. PruCan is here as well.

The countries wondered what prucan meant until Japan squeaked slightly they decided that it was probably one of the couples.

The screen turned white as the memory forced.

Hawaii or rather Zaina was at the door of America's bedroom again but this time it was in the morning. So most likely Zaina went to wake up her father.

"Dad. "

"Yes, baby. "

"Are you dressed? "

"*awkward silence and snickering * Yes. "

"Is Vanny and Denny in here? "

"For the love of the country of mother Russia, Zaina. Russia and Denmark are in here currently. Both are clothed and happy. You can come in. " America yelled.

Hawaii opened the door and entered. She jumped on the bed and hugged her other dads.

"Доброе утро, моя прекрасная дочь."

"Aloha kakahiaka Russia."

"Aloha kakahiaka Denemaka."

"God morgen kære datter."

""Aloha kakahiaka makuakāne."

"Good morning, Hawaii. " America asked .

He could of told her good morning back in Hawaiian but it's Saturday and he's feeling very lazy.

"Oh, come on. Say it in a different language, Father . Please. " Zaina begged with her puppy eyes.

"Fine. "

That's one trick he can't ever say no to 

"Guten Morgen meine liebste Tochter."

"What language is that?"

Zaina asked.

"German. " Russia answered.

"Cool. " Zaina said as she hopped out of bed .

"Penny and George are up and hungry so I came to call you before they got any smart ideas but knowing them that's going to take a while. " Zaina said, walking out of the room.

"I'm coming. " America said going out of bed and ran out and into the kitchen with Russia and Denmark after him.

The memory ended. Belarus looked shocked, out of every country, Big Bro chose a Nordic and the powerhouse. There's no way she would kill them without getting hurt. Especially with Denmark being a ex-viking and having Sweden and Finland as family.

The other countries however fangirled.

Especially, Japan.

"Well, guess we don't need to pretend anymore, Da." Russia said walking over to his beloveds and hugging them.

"Vanny put us down." America said blushing.

"Hey, Alfred. How did you fall in love with them." Matthew asked.

"Well, the guy in the cafe was Mathias." Al said still blushing as his boyfriend put him and Denmark down.

"I wanted to tell you guys for a long while now but Mathias was scared that his family would hate him for loving Russia and me." Alfred explained.

The trio looked at each other. Denmark blushing, Russia smirking in his Russia way and Al smiling.

They were cute.

"So who is the one who bottoms the most? "

"What's a bottom. Is it a cliff bottom? I think I jumped off one once, I was drunk." Denmark stated.

"What the bloody hell !?!?!"