Meet Maryland and Pennsylvania

After a few minutes of awkwgard silence, a new memory came on. The countries all turned their attention to the screen.

A young person with red hair

entered the kitchen. They were looking for something but they seem like they didn't find it. The clip shows America in a room next to it which looks like it could be a study.

"Dad, where's my frying pan. " a boyish voice came from the people whom they believed is male.

They heard America yell back.

"Why in the name of Abraham Lincoln ,do you want a frying pan in the middle of the night, Alex! "

"Penny

is being annoying again

is being annoying again. She's doing the I'm amazing thing again. "

"You are not Hungary, Mister. I don't think I grew you up trying to hit people who annoy you with a damn frying pan . You have any idea how much that can hurt her. No?!? Well it damn sure does hurt and between me and you, Mattie is planning to hit Hungary wherever she hits Gilbert." America yelled, clearly very irritated.

"Sorry, dad. "

"Damn right you are. Now just go back to sleep and probably she just needs some to talk to. You know how Penny is. You guys are siblings, don't go hit each other with hard metal things. Talk it out like adults not bratty idiotic fools. Okay? "

"Okay, goodnight. Dad. "

"Night and feel free to sleep with me tonight if she keeps bothering you okay. "

"Understood. "

Alex then walked out of the kitchen and supposedly back to his room. America sighed softly.

"Alex, you are very much like Hungary but unlike her. I would like to believe you really do love your sister. If Hungary and the other Germanic countries truly loved their brother, they would have known he isn't present in their house currently. Right, Mattie?" America said as he looked over at the other side of the couch.

"Yep ." Canada said, the memory then looked down at Canada's lap. Which was occupied by Prussia sleeping contently.

The screen turned black as Canada glared at Hungary and the other Germanic countries.

"Mein Gott, Burder. I'm sorry. I was just working a lot to make up for all the damage I caused. " Germany apologized.

"It's okay. The awesome me has my amazing boyfriend and awesome friends to help. " Prussia said hugging Canada and making him blush.

A note appeared that read:

No unprotected sex until marriage, Matthew.

-Love, Native America

America started to laugh at his twin's misfortune.

"How come she didn't say that to you, Alfred?"

"I'm not the bottom. "

Another note appeared.

Oops, you too Al. And he has two boyfriends. Of course he bottoms for one.

- Love, Native America

P.S. Al, I really do love you with all my heart and please live if not for you. Do it for me.

America's eyes filled with tears, his mom still loved him and wanted him to live.

He had to try afterall who will protect his family.

He's a hero afterall.