Chapter 12

Alexander POV:

Valerie doesn't let me go as I set her down which results in me falling on top of her. She giggles and I look at her. She gasps and I furrow my eyebrows.

"Oh my God! You like me!" She yells. I chuckle before getting up. She groans and holds out her hands. "Gimme Gimme."

"Give you what Sunshine?" I ask, taking off my shirt. All of a sudden my door busts open and Thomas stumbles in. Valerie stands up and claps.

How the hell is she standing? On a bed... Drunk?

"Queen is BACK motha truckas!" He yells walking towards the bed. I growl as Valerie jumps on him and they fall.

"Can I ask you something Stiles?" She asks as they lay side by side on the floor. He nods. I sit on the edge of the bed and watch them intensely. "Have you ever been in love?"

I immediately tense up as Thomas puts on a thinking face. Millions of questions run through my mind. Has she been in love? What if she leaves me for him? She can't do that we're mates... Right? But then there's still rejection... My wolf whimpers at my thoughts and I apologize before paying attention. Thomas shakes his head.

"Have you?" Thomas asks her. She nods with a sad smile before laying on his stomach as he folds his hands behind his hand and hers, resting on her stomach. I growl at their position but realize their drunk state. "Tell me about it."

"Well he was absolutely the most daring person in my life." She begins, staring at the ceiling. I frown slightly. "He was a human..." She smirks. "He had brown eyes... Black hair and his laugh..." She chuckles. "His laugh was contagious. He could make a room of 25 laugh in under a minute." Her smile slowly fades away.

"What happened to him?" Thomas asks. A blank expression rests on her face as her eyes become lifeless.

"He died. Murdered by rouges." She says casually. I furrow my eyebrows. Did she turn her damn humanity off? "Or so I thought."

"What do you mean?" I finally speak up. She looks at me and frowns.

"He ended up being turned." She tells me. She furrows her eyebrows. "I thought he died after we got married but I guessed wrong." My eyes widen. Married?! "Well not so much as married as engaged. Either way I still took his last name when he left. I saw him again one day and he kidnapped me."

"But he's gone now... Right?" Thomas asks. She shrugs and looks at him.

"I think he's still alive. But I wouldn't know." She answers. He hugs her and they lay down again.

'Mate was married... Find him.' My wolf tells me. I agree but we need her to let us in more.

'Have patience Trevor.' I tell him. He huffs and curls up in a ball.

"Who was he?" I ask. When I don't get a response I look at them. "Valerie?" I recieve an answer but not with words. I recieve it with a snore coming from Thomas. I shake my head before grabbing a cover and throwing it on them.

I trust my mate to not do anything. But just in case I should lay beside her. And that is exactly what I do. I wrap my arms around her waist and she snuggles me.

'Get mate away from Thomas!' My wolf yells. I growl slightly.

'Dude shut the actual fluck up. I'm right here so nothing can happen. I trust her.' I argue. He scoffs but stops talking.

I can't help but think about whoever this guy is though. She got married to a human at that... Why didn't she just tell me? Well maybe cuz I would've killed the guy... BUT I could've made an exception! If she agreed to let me  kill the guy.

With all these thoughts running around in my head only one really frightens me. Would she reject me... For him? I whine slightly and she cuddles me closer. I close my eyes and let myself drift into darkness.

-------------------

Guys we reached 100 reads... I can't believe it. Thank you so much for even reading this and I promise more updates BUT I am really busy. I hope you can understand.

And if you see any mistakes please feel free to let me know. I make these chapters at like 12 or 1 am maybe later but I do try to edit and correct them.

Again thanks for 100 reads and I'll see ya soon