Chapter 38

3rd person POV:

Valerie straddles Alexander's waist as they share a slow kiss. One that holds love and sadness. With both of them out of breath after a few minutes, they pull away, panting heavily. He rests his forehead of hers and rubs circles with her thumb on her thighs.

"Do you think he was right?" She whispers. He gives her a look of confusion as she turns away. "He was. No one could ever love me..." She mumbles. Her eyes snap to Alexander's. "Do you love me?"

"Of course I love you!" He says taking my hands. My eyes widen as the words slip out of his mouth.

"Y-You what?" I ask shakily. He sighs and smiles slightly.

"I love you." He sighs happily. Valerie's eyes immediately fill with hunger and lust as she bites her lip.

"I love you too. So fucking much." She says. Alexander's eyes mirror Valerie's emotions and he growls. She smashes her lips against his as they fight for dominance. With Alexander winning, Valerie pulls away.

She rips his shirt with a growl and throws the shredded shirt on the ground. Her lips meet his again as Alexander flips them over.

He hungrily rips her shirt apart and she moans into his mouth. His hands trail down her body and she wraps her arms and legs around him.

He trails sloppy kisses on her neck and Valerie's eyes roll back with pleasure as he licks her mark. He purrs in delight, thinking about how much he wants to lose control.

"Alexander." She whispers. He looks up at her with teasing eyes. Her eyes widen and she shakes her head. "No. No way. Xander no. Absolutely not."

"You don't run the show baby." He says. She growls and flips them over again, taking Alexander by surprise.

"Really?" She runs her finger down his jaw. "No teasing Alexander."

"Fine. No teasing. But then I get to take control." Valerie shakes her head.

"No teasing and we both take control." She says. He nods and she bites her lip. "Let's seal the deal."

She kisses down his abs as she slowly pulls off his jeans. She finally fully tugs them off, along with his boxers, and his hard cock springs free. She looks up at him and he sits up on the headboard.

"Come on." She grabs his legs and swings them off of the bed. She takes off the rest of her clothes and leans down in front of his monstrous cock. He sees her cute little ass in the mirror and he moans when he feels a wet tounge come in contact with his tip.

"Look at that pussy. It's drenched." He breathes. Valerie licks the tip again and she arches her back instinctively.

She smiles and without hesitation, slowly takes his dick in her throat. She moans in pleasure and starts to slowly bob her head up and down.

"Oh god..." He moans and wraps his hand around her neck, feeling how deep his cock is in her throat. "You like sucking my cock?"

She nods and starts to deep throat faster. He moans and she bobs faster, taking kiss cock deeper. He throws his head back.

"Shit baby." He pants. "I'm gonna-"

She quickly pulls away and he looks at her weirdly. "Not yet." He groans and she pushes him on the bed.

"You're killing me here." He mumbles.  She positions his tip under her entrance.

"Not for long." She slowly lowers herself onto him with a moan.

"No." He quickly flips them over and she winces. "I'm sorry. God I'm so sorry."

"Don't you dare bring my grandfather into this." Valerie pants. "Just go slow. Please."

He nods and slowly starts thrusting in and out of her. Tears stain her face as she pulls his head into her neck. After a few painful seconds, she moans.

"Faster." She says. He starts thrusting again, filling her up with every one. She moans and throws her head back.

"Oh fuck." He groans. Valerie's claws grab as she claws at Alexander's back.

She moans as he starts going faster and harder, making, making sure to hit her g-spot every time. He cries out in pain and pleasure as Valerie's claws dig deeper into his skin, blood trailing his back. He lets out a strained moan, her pussy clenching around him.

"I'm gonna-" Alexander nods and kisses her deeply. He pulls away and growls.

"Me too." Her body jerks violently as she finds her release. She cries out her mates name as he quickly pulls out. His cum shoots out on her stomach and they're heavy breathes tickle each others swollen lips. Alexander slowly lifts her up and takes her to the bathroom.

He starts a Luke warm shower and sets her down under it. She leans against the wall for support and whimpers. He gets in and quickly washes her off. As soon as he's done with himself, he turns off the water and dries her off.

'Cliché mother fucker.' Trevor says. He chuckles and dresses them.

"That was..." Valerie shakes her head as he carries her into a guest room similar to his own. He nods and sets her down on the bed.

"I know." He slides underneath the covers and she snuggles into him. He wraps a protective arm around her shoulders and she lays on his chest. "What happened in hell?"

Her body tenses and she gulps. In her head, she was trying to protect her mate. But in reality it didn't work. Alexander sighs and closes his eyes, only thinking about the safety of Valerie.

"I'll tell you later. I'm safe Alexander. I'm right here." She whispers. He nods and they yawn.

"I'll expect that explanation soon." She laughs and they close their eyes, falling asleep in each others loving embrace.

-----------Authors note-------

Sooo first time writing smut. Smh. I cringed so much during this. Thanks for freaking 400 plus reads. Like what?!

Please tell me what you think about this. And please don't be so harsh. Also, I think something's happening.

ONE DIRECTION WEBSITE IS BACK UP!!! AND IT SAYS 2020 ON THE BOTTOM. THEY'VE HEARD OUR DESPERATE CRIES AND IF IT'S THE LAST THING I DO... I'M GOING TO A 1D CONCERT. 😡😡😡