Chapter 41

"Okay enough joking around!" Saige yells. "Valerie explain. From when you were kidnapped to when you came back."

"Saige don't pressure her." Blake warns. I take deep breaths and sit down on the cabinet.

"It's fine Blake... I'm ready." Everyone sits down and Alexander grabs my hand.

"Take your time sweetheart." Trinity says. I nod and smile sadly.

"Well... It's true. I did leave with Jaiden." I feel Alexander tense up and I clear my throat. "He must've had a witches help because after my heat there was writing on my arm. Target acquired. Anyway a voice in my head... Told me to leave with Jaiden or they would hurt the pack... So I left. We walked for hours until we stopped at a hotel."

I shiver at the memory and sigh. Alexander squeezes my head in reassurance and I frown. It's okay baby... I hear Alexander. I nod and focus.

"At the hotel he uh..." I chuckle coldly. "He tried to mark me after he confessed his undying love from me. And we went from there. He would torture me everyday. He would play the video... And he had these little torture tools that he loved. So 2 weeks passed... I appeared in front of you guys. Then I felt a pain and I left. So he played it nonstop."

"You had enough..." David whispers. I nod again.

"So I screamed. A-And I don't know. Something inside me snapped... All of the windows broke and the tie disintegrated. I broke his rib with my mind. And then you guys showed up. But I was so..." I frown and grit my teeth. "Angry." Alexander winces at my harsh tone. "So I ripped him apart." Everyone looks at me with sadness and worry in their eyes. "I ripped him in half. And God knows I loved every... Single... Second of it."

Alexander squeezes my hand again and I ignore him. "What do you mean?" Samantha asks. I look at her.

"I mean I enjoyed it. I enjoyed killing him." I bluntly state. She slowly nods in understandment. "Then I died. After marking Alexander of course. Then Hailey took me to hell."

"Hailey?" Saige asks. I look at her and nod.

"It was 7 months for you guys... But I was in hell for 7 years." Alexander winces and pulls his hand away from mine.

"Valerie your hand is burning!" He yells. I ignore him and clasp the counter harder.

"I went through 7 years of torture... Because I was protecting you." I glared at Alexander and his eyes widen. "Oh you didn't know that?" I take off my jacket and shirt to reveal scars everywhere. Everyone whimpers and I toss my clothes to the side. "Do you think I enjoyed it?"

"Valerie. Calm down." Saige says. My head snaps to her and she shrinks under my gaze.

"I am FUCKING calm!" The room starts shaking and Trinity grabs Dracos hand. "I am the calmest person in this room." The counter cracks and I see a flash of red. "When I am not calm... You will know." The counter finally breaks and the shaking stops.

"Valerie... What's gotten into you?" Stiles asks me.

"You don't know the half of it." I jump off of the now broken counter and walk towards the front door. "Don't expect me to be back in a while." And with that I shift and run into the forest, letting my anger guide me.

Alexander's POV:

"Is everyone Okay?" I ask. They nod and my mother looks at me.

"Alexander... She's been through hell and back... Literally. We should let it go. For now. Just until she's ready." I sigh but agree anyway.

But we will talk about this.