Chapter 20

Valerie's POV:

"Hi Alexander!" A girl sings. Alexander looks at her and then back at me. Who's this chick with her arms around my mate? A blonde barbie wannabe with blue eyes and layers of makeup. She's wearing this slutty blouse that's pulled to make her boobs lift. She's wearing this tiny little skirt and soon my fist will be collided with her face. My hands ball up in a fist and I sigh before the girl looks at me. "And who are you?"

"Not in the mood." I spit. She scoffs and runs her hand down his arms. I growl in warning and she glares at me.

"Hey. Fuck off. He's mine." She growls back. I slam my locker shut and people begin gathering around. She unwraps her arms and looks me up and down. "Don't tell me you think he wants you." Another girl said that the first day I met him...

"Oh I know he does." I snap. She rolls her eyes. "Sorry you can't find your brain back there but maybe you can find common sense to leave."

"Please." She says casually. "I'm staying right here."

"Listen here barbie." I snap. "If I were you I would hurry up and get back to your ken before I pound your face through the ground." I hear Oos around at the outbreak. She looks at Alexander and pouts.

"Baby." She whines. Alexander winces and I frown. "Don't let her talk to me like that. Do your Alpha thing."

"That's it." I grab her arm and jerk her closer to me. "I suggest you go find another guy to seduce. Or better yet attempt to smell decent. Your fucking scent lingers a mile away and it's absolutely intoxicating. I believe that much perfume could make you go brain dead. Seeing as it already has."

"Valerie." Alexander says. I ignore him and barbie smirks. I drop my bag and growl again.

"What would my boyfriend want to do with a low life nobody like you?" I wince slightly but quickly give her an emotionless stare. The worst part is... Alexander doesn't deny it. Aw hell no... I let go of her and look at Alexander. He looks down and I feel my eyes burn.

Absolutely fucking not! I'm not about to cry! I'm about to beat the shit out of this skank right in front of me. I eye the barbie up and down.

"I don't give a fuck who he is to you." I say, pushing her against the lockers. She grunts in pain and I pin her there. "Find another guy."

"Oh but I enjoy his big co-" I punch her in the stomach before giving her a right hook. I knee her before she falls to the ground. I pick her up again and slam her against the lockers once more. The crowd cheering in appreciation.

"Try a different set of words Bitch." I spit out. She just grins.

"I love the way he moans my name when he's close." She says. I let her go and growl. "When he yells my name in pleasure as he enters my wet pussy. How he says my name when he cums."

"Shut up. Shut up right now." I tell her. Anger rises inside me and I realize Alexander still isn't saying anything.

"He loves it when I scream for him." She says. "When I-"

"I said enough!" I yell, my fists meeting her face again. I bring her head to my knee and kick her side. She throws a punch and I block easily.

"Stop!" I hear Alexander yell. I stand above her as I continue punching her. Her blood finding it's way on my fist as I hear another crack from her nose. She groans in pain. "I said STOP!"

I freeze mid punch and my eyes darken. He did it again... He used his Alpha voice on me. I will not let that piece of shit control me.

"Fuck YOU Alexander!" I yell before I punch her again. I punch her jaw and soon enough, I'm being pulled off. I struggle against the person's grasp.

"Valerie calm down." Stiles says. I stop squirming and I walk up to Alexander.

"As for you!" I yell. I punch him twice before he looks up at me. "How could you?!" Punch. "You do this?!" Punch. "I broke up with my BOYFRIEND FOR YOU AND YOU HAVE A FUCKING GIRLFRIEND ALEXANDER?!" Punch. He just takes the pain and it's making me more pissed. "Fucking fight back!"

"No." He answers. I shake my head and push him before walking away, ignoring my name being called.

"Stupid. Stupid. Stupid!" I yell as I punch the wall. I ignore the crack and drop to the floor. "Why me... Please don't cry..." I can't cry... I feel tears start dropping and I hug my knees. "Why couldn't I have died that night?!"

I cry harder than I've ever cried before. Until I look up, the cold breeze hitting my face. That's it... I didn't die then... But that doesn't mean I don't have to now right? After all who's gonna care?

I wipe my tears before standing up and walking through the woods. So much for the first day... I finally see the house and I run in. I slam the door shut and walk upstairs.

"Where is it?!" I yell looking through the cabinets. I finally see what I'm looking for and I grab it. I run some bath water and get in, not caring I'm fully dressed. I cry out in pain as the razor makes deep contact with my wrist.

It's been a while my friend...