Chapter 26

Valerie's POV:

I wake up to and I groan when I look at the time. I feel a soft kiss on my neck and I turn to see Alexander. He smiles and kisses my shoulder.

"Good morning beautiful." He mumbles against it. I hum in response and chuckle.

"Good morning." I yawn and sit up. "Can we just stay in bed?"

"No baby I wish we could." He sighs and runs a hand through his hair. I get up and walk to the bathroom. Only when I look in the mirror do I notice two things.

I'm wearing panties and a bra. And I have a freaking mark. I smile and Alexander walks in. He wraps his arms around my waist and looks at the mirror.

"It looks good on you." He whispers. I smile before turning to him. "How about I cook?"

"Not a chance." I say quickly. He laughs and nods.

"You're right. I'm just gonna make cereal." He kisses my forehead and walks out.

I take a quick 5 minute shower and step out with a towel around my body. I examine the mark one last time before walking to Alexander's closet.

After getting dressed I run downstairs with my phone in my hand. I dial Samantha and she answers quickly.

"What happened?" She asks. I furrow my eyebrows. "What did you guys do?"

"What?" I ask in confusion. After a few seconds she gasps and I pull the phone away from my ear. I put the phone on speaker and set it down by Alexander. She squeals loudly and we wince.

"Stop yelling!" Alexander yells. She just claps and I begin to think she's mental. Alexander takes a bite of his cereal and I sit on his lap.

"He marked you!" She yells. Alexander chokes on his cereal and my eyes widen. "Last night!" Alexander coughs and I rub his back.

"How did you know?!" He asks. She squeals again and Alexander glares at the phone.

"I knew it!" She yells. I clear my throat awkwardly and sigh.

"I just wanted to know if you were coming to school." I mumble. Alexander smiles and I return it it.

"Well duh!" She yells. "Oh my God I can not wait to tell everyone!"

"No way. My mate. My mark. My gossip." Alexander says.

"Fine." She simply says. I shake my head. "See you guys soon!"

"Mhm. Bye Sammy." I hang up and groan. "How can one be so energetic at like 8 in the morning?"

"Not even Mystery Inc knows that sunshine." He says. He finishes his food and we make our way to school.

-------At school------------

"You what?!" Stiles asks. I look around to see people staring and I blush in embarrassment.

"It's not that big of a deal Sti." I mumble. Alexander raises an eyebrow and I squeeze his hand. "I mean it is. Just not big enough for China to hear."

"You sure? This could cure the Corona." I groan in annoyance at Samantha's remark.

"You did not just refer to my mate's mark as a cure to the Corona Virus." Alexander says.

"Baby!" I hear. We all turn to see Bianca running towards us. She stops when she sees me on Alexander. "Off my boyfriend bitch."

I growl and stand up. Alexander grabs my wrist and I look at him. He shakes his head and I turn to Bianca. She eyes my neck and her eyes darken.

"What the hell is that?" She asks. She looks at Alexander and I cross my arms. "Alexander."

"Hey barbie." I snap in her face and she glared at me. "It's his mark. So maybe back off now."

"Baby." Alexander says. We both look at him before glaring at each other. He stands up and kisses my ear. "It's not worth it." Bianca pushes me and Alexander growls. "Actually please continue."

"Keep your hands off me Bianca." I snap. She scoffs and pushes me again. "Last chance before I break you."

"Try me." And with that she punches me. I growl and take a second to relax. I look at her again and sigh.

"Valerie?" Samantha asks. I smile.

"I'm... Fine." My smile fades and I put my hands on Bianca's shoulders. She looks at me with confusion and I smirk. "Fucking great actually."

I bring her closer to me and headbutt her. She stumbles back and holds her probably now broken nose. I eye her before looking at my friends.

"Can we go now?" I ask. They nod quickly and we depart for our next class.

-------A few hours later---------

Finally! School was boring except for when I was with Alexander. I almost got suspended for breaking Bianca's nose but Stiles and samantha handled it. Me? I couldn't care less honestly.

"Val!" I hear. I turn to see Alexander running towards me. He picks me up and spins me around. "I missed you!"

"You just saw me like 15 minutes ago." I laugh and he sticks his bottom lip out. "What is that lip? I'm gonna get it... I'm gonna get it."

He chuckles and I kiss him before pulling back. "No wait come back." He kisses me again and my locker slams shut. We pull away and see Stiles fake gagging.

"Gross." He says. I just roll my eyes and we head home.

"Alexander I have a question..." I say as he jumps on the bed. He hums in response and I take a deep breath.

"Can We Go Visit Jaiden?"