chapter one

Yesssssssss finallyyyyyyy.........

Band ............

The most awesome class of all time........

Now you may be wondering
"who are you?"

Well, my name is Ari Tsukihiro.

I'm 15, and a freshman in highschool.

I like music, anime, manga, food, snow,my bed, band, my phone, friends, family, cleanliness, cooking, baking, and generally being lazy.

I dislike homophobic trash, trash, a certain piece of trash from BNHA *caugh* *caugh* mineta*caugh*, gym, physical activities, onions, mustard, and studying.

My hobbies are sleeping, watching anime, reading manga playing all kinds of instruments, cooking, baking, having eating contests with my friends and winning, annoying people, and eating.

My dream for the future is to become a voice actor to a amazing anime..........
............

......

...

..

.

You can definitely tell that I'm a serious otaku.......

My blood type is B+

I'm 5'7

I'm a bisexual hazard to Society

I'm a DD cup with a big ass and thicc thighs

I'm not fat but I'm not skinny either

I'm just a taller and better looking version of Charmy from Black Clover

Or so I've been told, I personally think that I look like a rat.

But all of that is besides the point.

When I walk into the band hall, I'm met with the sweet sound of music.

"Hey look Tsukihiro-chan is here!" My friend, Shiro Ikuhara, says/yells.

"Hey guys, how are you?" I asked.

"WE THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD!!! WHERE WERE YOU FOR THE PAST TWO DAYS??!!!" My other friend, Shima Mandari, screamed in my ear as she ran up to me and gave me a bear hug.

"Hehe, sorry about that, my mom got sick so I had to take care of her..."

.

.

.

"OMG IS SHE OK???!!!!!" She yelled... In my ear...............again.

"Yes, she's fine now, so please stop yelling in my ear." I replied.

"Oh, sorry about that. I'm so happy to see you. Can you play the piano for us..........pleeeeeaaaaaaasssssseeeeee" she practically begged.

How could I say no to such a kawaii child.....

"Ok, I will..." I answered

As I said that everyone who was playing their instruments, stopped and ran at me requesting songs and which instrument I should play it on.......

😥

"How about I pick who gets to request it this time?" I asked them.

"Okay!!!!" Everyone said as they all say down on the floor and waited patiently, hell even the band teacher was sitting.

I pointed at the one person that I know didn't get to request a song from me all year. Her name was Yuki I think. She's a shy person, but once you get to know her, she's actually fun to be around. I don't know her personally but Mandari-chan does and that's enough said.