chapter twenty one

A/n: I have a lot of depressing shit on my phone....

And I didn't even realize it untill my sister pointed it out while she was looking through my phone after I accidentally left it open on my bed so I could get myself some food.... I thought I turned it off though.

I think she's thinking about telling my mom to put me into therapy, not that they can cuz' of everything that's going on in the world.

Life's fucked up, and if I make it through all of this, the next generation BETTER respect us. I mean like, WHAT THE FUCK 2020!?!? YOU'RE OFFICIALLY ONE OF THE MOST- IF NOT THE MOST FUCKED UP YEAR IN ALL OF HISTORY!!!! AND IT'S BARELY THE FIRST HALF!!!!!!!!!! WHAT ON SATAN'S NAME ARE YOU GOING TO THROW AT NEXT!?! HUH!?

ahem... Sorry for the out burst. Anyway your not here to listen to my ranting so I'll just give you what you want....

But, like, wouldn't it be cool if 2020 gave us superpowers or even magic next?

Not surprising, but cool...

And I better be an op bitch because there is no way in hell I'm staying in this dimension any longer.... I mean like who wants to stay on this fucked up earth...

Unless there were dragons... That would be nice. Maybe, just maybe, Fantasy Dragon King Bakugo might be there, along with his dragon friend (*cough* mate *cough*) Kirishima.

Oo-oo and also Neko Prince Todoroki, and Prince Midoriya, and Neko Aizawa, and-

Oh, sorry, I was rambling again....

Anywho, you can go to reading the chapter now....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-last time on I DIED AND WOKE UP IN BLACK CLOVER AS AN OP CAT-

"He's a CAT! Asta you have to be more careful!" Yuno glared.

'talk about lovers quarrel' "whimper"

Yukino started shaking because of the laughter that he was trying to hold in. But that only cause Noelle to think that we were scared.

"Would you two stop arguing, your scaring them!" She chastised as she pulled us closer to her chest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After that happened we all just went back to our hide outs to recover before we turn in our mission report.

I know that Asta's gonna be asleep for about a week soooooo I guess I'll just spend time with Yukino and flirt with him....

Speaking of, now that I'm in a relationship I might have to stop my flirting habits. That's gonna be hard....

I don't really think I can stop flirting altogether...

Maybe I can redirect it...?

Yeah, that might work, but what I accidentally slip up? Will I hurt Yukino? I don't want to do that.

Redirecting it to Yukino isn't going to be hard, but not looking at others and thinking about how hot they are, is.

Suddenly, a voice came into my head. Interrupting my previous thoughts.

'you can look but you can't touch. Even though I want to be the only one you think of like that, I know that old habits die hard. As long as I'm the.. o-only person... Y-you t-ouch...l...like th-that...' that voice belongs to none other than Yukino himself. His voice faltered at the end because of the embarrassment he felt.