Chapter twenty two

A/n: sorry for the late update my wifi was cut off so I wasn't able to do much of anything. Not to mention that July 26th was my birth day and my dad had sent me a new phone for birth day and that's what I'm using now.

Also, why does this meme remind me of Ururaka so much??????

And on top of that, my anime watchlist keeps on growing and I can't keep up😭

Also, also, can some one make a fanfic about Kitsune no Koe cuz' I can't find any. It's a music anime and I recommend it 100%!😊 It was so beautiful 🤧 but there's only 12 episodes.

That being said........................

.

.

.

.

.

Do you have any recommendations?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-last time on I DIED AND WOKE UP IN BLACK CLOVER AS AN OP CAT-

As he finished, the front doors was slammed open. "I'M BACK BITCHES!!" Someone screamed. Yukino jolted awake and scrambled closer to me, shivering.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It took a few moments for Yukino to realize where he was before he calmed down. It seems like his "parents" gave him PTSD. He was taking deep breaths, trying to calm down.

Completely ignoring the world around me, I chose to help out Yukino.

"Yukino, love, are you alright? Is there anything you need me to do?" I asked him with worry invading every fiber of my being.

He frantically nods and hides his face in the crook of my neck. He takes deep breaths and he inhales my scent. I release some calming pheromones in attempt to calm him down. It works and he starts to breath more normally, the shivers that he had was also starting to subside.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you." A voice said making me jump.

'i-its alright. I'll l-live...' "m-meow"

"Ok. What are your names?" I looked at the voice and narrowed my eyes. She responded like she could understand is.

I should test this, 'it's common courtesy to state your own name before asking someone else's, ma'am.' "meow"

Yukino's face is still buried in my fur, 'Awi, dun't be wude....' "growl, pout" He said.

'sorry...' "whimper" I said with my ears slightly falling.

Too cute...

"Nah, it's cool. You were right anyway. My name is Alex Gemini, a member of the Black Bulls. Now, your name?" The newly dubbed 'Alex' responded, confirming my suspicion.

I sigh, 'My name is Ari Tsukihiro, but the Black Bulls "named" me Sho. This is my boyfriend...' "sigh, meow, meow..." I said and looked at Yukino who has finally called down but looks slightly uncomfortable. He isn't really good at meeting new people.

'Y-Y-Yukino Ju-Junsuina, nice to m-meet y-y-you.' "m-meow..." He said shyly.

He's so fucking cuuuuuuuuuuuute! It's almost too much to handle. Let my show you my love, Mi Amore!!!!!!
(If you know, you know 😉)

Yukino blushed and squealed in surprise when I started to show my affection by giving him small licks and rubbing my face against his.

"Ahem, PDA..." Alex fake coughed with a smirk on her face.

"Umm, did you forget I was right here?" Kyren interrupted, by placing a hand on Alex's shoulder. You could basically hear his teasing smirk.

"AHHHH!! WHEN THE APPSOLUTE FUCK DID YOU GET THERE!?!" She screamed, gripping the fabric located where her heart should be.

Yukino and I folded your ears back sense we didn't want our ears to bleed from the sher volume.

Kyren smirked as his eyes gleamed with what could only be described as amusement.

"I've been here the entire time." Alex looked at me for some form of confirmation.

I nodded. She then looked back at Kyren with a slight glare, "your a fucking sadist, and that's coming from me."

"Your overreacting. I merely touched you shoulder, which just so happened to scare you." He said casually.

"And I can see it in your eyes that you were having fun making me nearly have a heart attack!" She pointed accusingly at Kyren.

He made eye contact with her and smirked once again, "Because you always give me the biggest reactions."

"Ugh, whatever. Tch." She said and proceeded to turn to me and ask, "how long are you planning on staying in that form? you and your boyfriend that is."

My eyes widened, "w-what, how did you know?"

"Actually, I was planning on asking that once you got hear too. Sense I can't understand them clearly." Kyren said, clearly interested in my response.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Vote

And

Follow