chapter eighteen

A/n: I think we found a diddo, who shall be the one to volunteer to catch it? I'm curious...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-last time on I DIED AND WOKE UP IN BLACK CLOVER AS AN OP CAT-

One of the blades had gotten passed Asta and cut Yukino's shoulder. All rationality had been thrown out the figurative window. My vision turned blood red as I glared at Mars with an amount of anger and hatred that could rival Satan's wrath. I wasn't in my right mind. My fur stood on end. My eyes turned a crimson red with slits. Teeth grew sharp. As a deep growl escaped my throat, I was ready to kill Mars....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

/With Yukino/

I lied there in pain as Mimossa healed me as fast as she could. Noelle was out of the danger zone and only had minor cuts and bruises. I was still in shock after what that blade came out of nowhere. Me vampire genetics helped me with my healing, so it didn't take very long for Mimossa to heal me. But that's not the issue right now....

I broke my promise to Ari about making sure that I stayed safe.

'What if- what if he starts to hate me now...?

What if he doesn't want to be my mate anymore?

Wha-what if he breaks up with me...?

What if-'

My thoughts were cut off by a loud growling....

It wasn't me so the only possible person that could have done it is....

.

.

.

Ari!!!

Oh no, this is bad.... Really, really bad.

Ari is an Alpha, and that means that he is VERY possessive over what is his.

I just so happen to be his mate, so that means that if he saw me get hurt....

He would have little to no control over himself.

So that meant that he might do something he will regret.

In this case, sense Mars injured me, it is likely that Ari will have a extremely strong desire to kill Mars.

I can't allow that! Ari would never forgive himself!

Everyone stopped fighting and looked to where the growling was coming from.

Mimossa moved slightly to be able to see what was going on while still being able to provide healing to Asta who is beat up pretty bad...

We all looked at Ari who is going through some type of transformation.

His eyes were blood red and his pupils were slits.

His fur stood on end and his k9's grew and sharpened.

He grew 3 more tails. A horn in the middle of he forehead and 1 on each side of his mouth.

His claws grew sharped as well.

He grew to, what I would say, nearly the size of an teenage elephant.

His fur stayed the same black and white color that it's always been, but the white fur that was on his chest area and lengthened to look slightly like a mane.

All-in-all he looked majestic...

(I'm bad at descriptions so I have a picture

(I'm bad at descriptions so I have a picture... Please just imagine this⬆️ but in black and white😅)

But that's not the point, I have to found out a way to snap him out of it....

If I even can...- No!

This is not the time to be thinking like that!

We have to get out of here before the dungeon collapses!!!

Ari's tails whipped around in a dangerous manner.

He crouched down and pounced on Mars with blinding speed...

I suddenly got an idea, although I'm not sure if it'll work it's still worth a try...

[Illusion magic: mind infiltration]

My body went limp as the fight continued....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Vote

And

Follow