chapter fourteen

A/n: I'm sorry in advance for what I'm doing....

Should Ari have a harem?

Or

Should I just stick with pairing him with my oc...?

When your done reading this chapter, please comment on what I should do.......

I need advice before I continue 😔

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Last time on I DIED AND WOKE UP IN BLACK CLOVER AS AN OP CAT-

I pounced on to Nero and tackled her to the ground.

"Wait, Sho, what are you doing?!!? Don't eat them!!!!!" Noelle yelled at me but stopped when she saw me rubbing my face against Nero instead of trying to kill her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I think I have officially seen it all now......." captain Yami stated in disbelief. 

"yeah..." Noelle agreed

/Time skip to when they are about to leave/

'geez I'm so tired. Noelle, hold me until I awake please.' "yawn"

I jump into her arms and try to sleep.

"Sho, I know you're tired, so just go to sleep while we handle this. When we get back, I'll get you a nice big meal and put some soft blankets into you bed. Does that sound nice?" Noelle announced to me.

'hell yeah...' "meow, yawn"

And with that, I fell into a deep sleep not knowing what would happen once I awoke.......

But why do I get the feeling like I'm still forgetting something........

This feeling....

It makes me feel so empty.....

.....so lonely......

I'm not forgetting something......

It feels like I'm forgetting......

.

.

.

.... someone......

~Dream start~

"There's that feeling again, the feeling of forgetting something.... Or some one...-AHHHHH" suddenly I felt a huge pain shoot through my head.

And damn did it hurt like a BITCH!

I suddenly start getting flashbacks of the shooting incident and the last song that I had ever played.

'why am I just remembering this? I already know this! Why... Why am I being shown that girl, the one who asked if I could play that song?!'

I then get flashbacks of the time Kami-sama showed me what would happen to everyone that I ever known and loved. Everyone that I called my family. When suddenly I notice something.....

She's not in any of the scenes!

How is she not in any of these scenes?!

Once I made that realization everything stopped.

The headache, gone.

The flashbacks, gone.

All that is left is an image. An image of a beautiful soft real smile of her.

Yuki.... Yuki Nakamura

Although I never talked to her much, I was still an observer. I new how everyone acted in and out of school.