chapter sixteen

A/n: sorry everyone but today is going to be quite a small chapter....
I have no excuse but laziness and binge watching anime.... I hope you understand 😅

P.s: sorry in advance, I had to let my nasty mind run a little rampant. I just couldn't hold it back.😅 And don't worry, to those who are my inappropriate readers. When they turn into their "human" forms, there will be much more😏

I will put up warnings whenever this happens so don't worry☺️

⚠️WARNING: SLIGHT LEMON⚠️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-last time on I DIED AND WOKE UP IN BLACK CLOVER AS AN OP CAT-

'if I'm being honest with you... N-no... I haven't had blood yet a-and I am really hungry...' he answered with a slight whimper in his voice.

'i'm pretty sure we have enough time... Drink my blood, Yukino.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'w-what, no! I couldn't possibly do that...' Yukino replied in worry.

'we have about ten minutes before Mars wakes up, I don't want you to lose control and get yourself hurt.... I finally have you in my grasp, and I don't want to let go....' I told him softly, eyes filled with sincerity.

'a-alright, I...I'll do it....' he confirmed with a conflicted tone of voice.

'if I remember correctly, if a vampire bites their destined mate (soulmate) than the one being bitten won't feel pain they will feel-' my thoughts were interrupted by a sharp sense of.....

.

.

Pleasure

The pleasure was so arousing that I could hardly hold my self back from taking him then and there. I could tell that Yukino was aroused too because he was moaning quietly. It wasn't the type of moaning that you do when you get that first taste of your favorite food... No..... This was the type of moan that you would hear during intercourse, and damn did it make it even harder to hold my self back. The sound of his moans were like music to my ears. I let out soft groans that only seemed to escalate the sexual tension between us.

Once he had his fill he released his hold while panting, completely ready for me to take him- shut up mind we have work to do!

Before I could stop myself, I leaned on to him nipped his ear softly. My body looming over his-

Boom

'DAMNIT MARS!!!! YOU COCK BLOCK!!!!' I screamed at him in my head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Vote

And

Follow