chapter eleven

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Last time on I DIED AND WOKE UP IN BLACK CLOVER AS AN OP CAT-

"Listen up, because this question could possibly decide if there could possibly be a potential trailer to the Clover Kingdom." That got everyone's attention.

"Are you ready....?" Julius asked with a dramatic pause.

"Hai!" All of the Captains answered.

"Kay......................
.
.
.

What is the best way to cook an egg?"

And with that all hell broke loose.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Julius-san, you should watch out for hammy. I mean who likes raw eggs!?!'

'agreed, but I won't do any thing for now. We'll see how this plays out for the mean time.'

'I understand, he gave me bad vibes anyway'

That's not entirely true, but I know what will happen soon so I have to give him some type of warning.

There were many types of ways that the captains were arguing about but they were all ok in my opinion. The sad thing is that Captain William Vangence said scrambled eggs so I can't use that against him.

Damn.....

Someone said pickled eggs, which I  personally don't approve of. But, hey, who am I to judge. I know for a fact that they will not betray the Clover Kingdom, so there is no use in making a false suspicion over them. After all it's what they like and I know that it is quite common for someone to like pickled eggs.

There was more, like sunny-side-over. I can get where they are coming from.
Boiled. Not my style, but I respect it.
And many more that I wasn't paying attention to.

Julius sighed and called the meeting over. All captains stayed, just sitting there, glaring at each other.

So childish.......

Captain Yami was the first to break out of this little 'trance'.

"Yo Julius.....?" He called out, gaining the attention of everyone else.

"Yes?" Julius answered.

"Why is Sho here? And where did you find him? Everyone back at the hide out has been going crazy trying to find him." Yami asked.

"Wait you know that runt?" Captain Jack asked.

'I am not a runt' "growl" I jumped on to the table and stashed him across his creepy face with my claws. Than I jumped into Captain Yami's arms to avoid getting slashed back.

Julius was on the floor, trying to contain his laughter. Yami just raised an eyebrow with a smirk present on his lips.

"GET BACK HERE YOU RUNT SO I CAN SLASH YOU UP INTO LITTLE PIECES!!!" Jack yelled getting his blades ready.

'I TOLD YOU I AM NOT A RUNT!!!' "hissing"

"I don't think he likes being called a runt...." Yami trailed off.

'damn right' "growl, hissing"

I jumped right out of Captain Yami's arms right as Captain Jack slashed at us.

'I regret nothing!' I yelled at Julius through our mind link. He started laughing even harder.

I jumped on to Captain Nozel's head and jumped off.

"Hey-" Nozel cut himself off in an attempt to dodge or block Jack's incoming blade.

I jumped on to Captain Rill's shoulder and jumped off.

"Oh-" it was the same with him.

I then jumped on to the table.

And just like that, I got the most brilliant idea.

All girls have a weakness to small, defenseless animals......... ALL girls....

I jumped into Captain Charlotte's arms and buried my face into her chest.

'Hehe the plus side of this plan....' "whimper"

I felt her arms wrap around me protectively as she activated her magic to hold Captain Jack down.

"How dare you try to hurt this defenseless little kitten. This is why you men are so intolerable!" She spoke as she was getting ready to squeeze the life out of Jack. I turn around and gave him a smug look.

"You think that runt is defenseless!?! Kekeke I'll slice it up when I get my hands on it" He yelled out and even added his creepy laugh into the mix.
I turned back around and made my body start shaking as I let out more whimpers.

"I won't let you!" Charlotte announced as she commanded her blue rose covered vines to slowly start squeezing him.

I turn back around and gave Jack a cat-smirk with a smug look in my eyes.

"Damn you, you demon runt." He growled out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Vote

And

Follow