chapter twenty nine

A/n: Bonding time with Nozel...?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-last time on I DIED AND WOKE UP IN BLACK CLOVER AS AN OP CAT-

I transformed back and flew down to help.

"You'll be a good experiment! I can just imagine all of the things I could do with you!" A chirpy yet psychotic voice spoke out, and I knew exactly who it was.

"Aw shit..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yeah... No thanks. Now if you don't mind I have some things I need to take care of and I'd much rather not have to deal with a psychopath. Adios!" I stated and walked over to an unconscious Fuegoleon who is currently getting healed by Mimosa.

Aw shit! During my argument with Nozel, I completely forgot about Fuegoleon getting injured! Now I have to wait even longer for him to confess his love to him!!! THIS IS FUCKED UP!!! I JUST WANT MY SHIPS TO SAIL AND GET LOST IN THE SEAS OF LOVE!! IS THAT REALLY SO MUCH TO ASK FOR!?!

When I got to Mimosa's side, I crouched down to inspect Fuegoleon's arm. I then looked up at Mimosa and spoke.

"Need some help? It'll be faster if the both of us do it."

"Umm, sure. What type of magic do you even have? It's really confusing trying to figure it out when you use so many types..." She questioned as I hover my hands over her's and activate the same spell I used when healing that couple earlier.

"Well, to clear one thing up, the dragon I turned into just moments ago wasn't actually magic. It was actually me, not a temporary transformation." I said and she looked at my in awe.

Suddenly I heard I scream. Ah, so Asta just got taken.

We had just gotten done healing Fuegoleon and are now getting up to see what all the commotion is about.

"We have to go after them!"

"No, it's too dangerous! And we have to get captain Fuegoleon to the infirmary!"

"They would do it for us!"

"Why do we have to worry about a useless captain? To have been injured to this extent? He must have gotten weak."

I glare at Nebra and Solid, insuring that they shut up and stop talking shit about the captain of the Crimson Lion Kings.

Wait- they...? Who else got taken?

I looked around only to notice that the love of my life is not at my side. A dark aura surrounded me.

"Everyone... Where... is... Yukino...?" I asked slowly smiling a little too innocently.

"Oh no... Not again..." I heard Noelle, Klause, and Mimosa mutter under their breaths.

"Not again? Has this... happened before?" Nebra questioned hesitantly.

"W-well, the last time, Yukino had gotten i-injured. A-and Sho n-nearly killed the culprit. He had went on a rampage." Mimosa said running behind Charlotte, shivering.

I glared. "I won't ask a second time..." I said in a dangerously low voice.

My hair covered my eyes, my wings spread out menacingly, and  my long tail was swaying dangerously low, almost brushing against the ground.

Suddenly Nozel stepped forward, looking confident. But I could see it in his eyes, he was scared. His hands were trembling so he clenched them into a fist in attempt to make it stop.

"Kidnapped." I could tell he was surprised that he didn't stutter, I was too.

I raised my head just enough for him to see my dashing blue eyes seemingly piercing into his soul. Everyone else stepped back.

The dark aura around me grew. But he didn't back down. I don't know if it was out of stubbornness, bravery, or just pure stupidity. This is one of the reasons why I respect him.

I bit my lip and forced myself to calm down. Forcing my wings to relax and tuck in. Taking a couple deep breaths and closing my eyes, the dark aura slowly disappeared.

"He'll be fine... The wizard King is waiting there anyway... He's strong... He won't get hurt..." I muttered to myself.

"I swear on my very life, if he comes back injured.... I will destroy a mountain and kill everyone of those eye of the midnight sun bastards." I said slightly louder so that they could hear me. To which they flinched at.

I then turned my attention towards Fuegoleon and made him levitate toward me. I put my hand over his chest and it glowed green along with the rest of his body. Everyone relaxed once they noticed that I wasn't going to go berserk and kill everyone in my site, but no one had any courage to talk.

Untill.....

"How is he?" Nozel asked.

"Your future husband is just missing an arm, that's all. His wounds have been closed and his vital signs are normal. Although he will be in a coma for a while. I estimate a couple of months. That should be enough time to figure out who did this to him and why."

I remove the cloth that Noelle had tied on to his wound and inspect the scarring.

"I believe I can make him a magical prosthetic. But it will take some time. Not to mention the fact that I have to connect his nerves to the prosthetic in order for him to efficiently move it. And the fact that it has to be synced up with his mana, so if his mana rejects it, I'll have to start all over at square one." I informed him as we all walk towards headquarters and into the infirmary.

I lay Fuegoleon down on one of the beds after I used telekinesis to take off his dirty shirt. This caused Nozel to blush upon seeing his bare torso.

I smirked when I saw that he was the only one inside of the room and everyone else was waiting behind the closed door.

"You like what you see?" I asked teasingly.

"Very much..." He answered absent-mindedly.

He then blushed upon realizing what he just said, but made no effort to correct himself.

"Oh, I know. And I have to say, I ship it." I said cleaning the blood off of Fuegoleon, but then I suddenly got a great idea.

"Hey, Nozel, do you perhaps, oh I don't know, want to help me get the blood off of Captain Fuegoleon's torso?" I questioned, smirking.

He blushed and nodded, taking a rag and soaked it in the water that I made appear out of nowhere, and then squeezed out most of the water out leaving it damp. He walked over but suddenly stopped and glared at my.

"You will speak of this to no one. Especially Fuegoleon." He demanded.

"I'll tell Yukino, but I promise I won't tell anyone else, not even Fuegoleon." I swore with my right hand over the location my heart should be.

"Fair enough." He said and then he looked back at Fuegoleon's body.

He gulped and shakily started to while the blood off of Fuegoleon's abs, and I went back to cleaning off his arm.

"Interesting place to start. Is that the place you've wanted to feel the most? Or is it......... Further down?" I asked in a teasing voice.

"Shut up" he ordered sharply.

I let out a soft chuckle before returning my attention to the matter at hand.

I sighed as my thoughts drifted to Yukino as I bandaged Fuegoleon's are so it doesn't get irritated by the fabric if the bed sheets.

'Yukino, please come back to me safely. I'm worried...'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Vote

And

Follow