chapter five

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-Last time on I DIED AND WOKE UP IN BLACK CLOVER AS AN OP CAT-

When I woke up I saw that I was I a really comfortable cat bed and Vanessa was on the couch drinking to her hearts content.

Let's just say that I decided to go back to sleep until Asta, Noelle, and Magna got back from their first mission. Well... It was two of their first mission the other............. I'm not so sure........😥

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Laughing.........

That's all I could hear when I woke up.....

Forced laughter.......

I remember this part, and it makes me cringe every time......

I open my eyes and jumped out of my bed. 'i wonder if Yami likes cats.... Let's find out.' I walk up to Captain Yami and start pawing at his ankle.

"Hm?" He hummed as he looked down at me.

'bow down to me mortal!' "meow"

"I didn't know you had a cat mister Yami" Magna said as they all looked at me.

"That's because I don't" Yami said while picking me up and started petting me.

'oh~ so you are a cat person~' "purrrr"

"Their so cute, if it's not yours than who's is it?" Noelle asked as she admired me from a distance.

"Oh there you are. I was looking all over for you- oh hi guys, I didn't know you were back yet." Vanessa stated as she walked up and took me out of Yami's hands, "I was actually going to introduce you all to this little guy."

"REALLY, WHAT'S HIS NAME?" Asta asked (more like screamed😒).

'owwww that really hurt my ears Asta!!!' "whimper" My ears flattened on the top of my head.

"Shush insect, your so loud your hurting his ears!" Noelle scolded.

"Well I haven't named him yet..." Vanessa sweat dropped as everybody shouted and started suggesting names.

I was set down in the middle of everyone so that I can pick.

"Explodo jr.!" 'Magna.... Just no'

"Lady killer!" 'I'm not even going to consider that, Finral'

"Death!" 'I had such high hopes for you, Luck'

"God of the underworld!" 'I kinda like that one, but no, sorry Asta'

"Gambling!" 'come on Yami, you can do better than that'

"Ramen!" 'really charmy'

"Autumn!" 'I don't want to be named after a season! Noelle'

Gray held up a sign that said "julian" on it. 'nope, not even going to think of being named that'

And then I saw it.....

My new name.......

Or, what they are going to call me......

For now at least.......

In perfectly written letters....

"Sho" 'You see!!!! This is why your best boy, Gordon!!!!!!!!!'

I jumped on his lap and rubbed my face on his hand as I meowed in happiness and approval. The name reminds me of Shoto Todoroki from BNHA.

"Huh, Sho it is then..." Said Vanessa as they all watched my interaction with Gordon.

"You know what, how about we make him a collar or a mini Black Bulls robe..." Luck suggested.

Vanessa used her thread magic to make me a collar that had a Black Bulls tag on it with my name on the back of it.

'A collar? Kinky~' "meow"

"HE LOOKS SO CUTE!!!!!!" Noelle, Vanessa, and Charmy said at the same time.

"Here you go Sho, eat up." Charmy said as she put a bowl of food that she got from who knows where on the ground. I got off of Gordon's lap  and started eating while everyone went to the table and started eating as well.

Once I was done I went back to my new and comfy bed that is slightly elevated of the ground and went to sleep.

'I wonder what they'll think when I use my magic...... I'll just wait till tomorrow to finally try using magic' "zzzzzzzz"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Vote

And

Follow