chapter thirty three

A/n: welcome my lovely Royals!!!

Today will be the-not so long- awaited day!!

I'm sure you remember the sheer amount of sexual tension that was between Ari and Yukino in the last chapter.

Sense they finally get some time to their selves.... YOU KNOW THAT THAT MEANS!?!

⚠️SMUT: 18+⚠️

⚠️THE INNOCENT AND THE PURE ATE NOT ALLOWED TO READ THIS CHAPTER!!! YOU MAY WAIT UNTIL NEXT WEAK WHEN I UPDATE AGAIN⚠️

P.s. sorry it's a bit late, I had writer's block. I was struggling to come up with what to write.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-last time on I DIED AND WOKE UP IN BLACK CLOVER AS AN OP CAT-

As we were eating Kyren pulled out a note book and a crystal covered pen. He looked me dead ing the eyes and asked:

"Hey Ari, do you preen?"

.

.

.

I choked....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I teleported Yukino and I out of that situation. Of course bringing the food with us.

No was in hell I'm answering that.

Wait- will I ever preen?

.

.

.

Let's just say, I don't know.

I don't think I'll ever really get used to that guy's blunt questions.

I'm starting to think that it'll only get worse from here on out.

Anyway, back to the situation at hand.

Yukino and I finished eating and went inside the base, holding hands.

/Time skip: later that day/

The rest of the day was pretty uneventful. The only interesting thing that happened was me telling Yukino about the interaction between Nozel and I. We were in our room of course. His laugh was like music to my ears.

We fanboyed for a little over two hours about our ship, making plots about getting them together and planning dates for them just in case Nozel comes for any suggestions or advice.

All of that leads us to now.

"Ari, I'm thirsty. I tried drinking water but it didn't work. My throat feels dry too." Yukino said in one of the most purest way ever.

"Love, you're also a vampire. You need blood to quench this type of thirst." I told him.

"Oh, does that mean we have to go hunting?" He asked.

"It's already dark out and the others are asleep, so I don't think we should go right now." I told him. (Aren't you supposed to be smart? Just teleport.... Oh wait, it's "for the plot(fans)")

"Then what should we do?"

"Y-you could always drink my blood..." I said blushing.

I remember what happened last time and the feeling that we both got when he drank my blood.

"A-are you sure? It could lead us to having... That, and I don't want to force you." He asked worriedly.

"If it's you than I'll gladly do it. Plus, we don't know when we'll have free time like this again and we've both been wanting to do this for quite some time. I love you and I will only want to do it with you." I said confidently.