chapter seven

A/n: is anyone else kinda upset that Assassination Classroom had to end, I mean, the way that ended it makes me unsatisfied and I want to know how the new delinquents-turned-assassins will turn out......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-Last time on I DIED AND WOKE UP IN BLACK CLOVER AS AN OP CAT-

I ran quickly and jumped on Noelle's shoulder as she walked through the portal.

"Huh? Oh, you want to come too, Sho?" Noelle asked.

'yeah' "meow"

"Ok then, just don't run off randomly." Vanessa said as we entered the castle town.

'deal' "meow"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wow... This is more amazing than seeing it on screen....

We walk around the town for a bit, getting the essentials that Vanessa requires and then we head off to our main destination.

The Black Market

I wonder...... When I should try to use magic..... I'm definitely going to try today that's for sure.....

Oh look it's the "dead end"

We walk through the secret passage to finally get to the Black Market and the first thing that catches my eyes is Yami and Magna gambling against an old lady and loosing.

Amateurs....

I hop off of Noelle's shoulder make my way towards were I saw my Captain and his subordinate.

Let me teach them a thing or two....

I hop onto Yami's shoulder and look at his cards,

Damn Cap'n I haven't seen a single person get such a bad hand. How are you so bad at this.

I take a peek at Magna's and I see that it's even worse........

'Yeeaaaaahhhhhh..... I can't fix that, your on your own Captain' "meow"

"Oh Sho, I didn't know you were here!" Magna exclaimed, getting the attention of Yami and the old lady.

'I just got here, I'm surprised that Yami didn't feel it when I jumped on him.' "meow, yawn" I responded while stretching, which might I tell you was very difficult.

"I didn't even notice he was there..." Captain Yami commented.

'you smell like smoke and shit, Captain. That's not a good combo....' "meow"

"Awww, such a cutie. I didn't know you had a cat." The old lady said.

Just stop, Wizard King. The fact that I know who you really are under this old woman disguise, makes what your doing, veeeerrrrrrrryyyyyyyy cringy.

"Vanessa found him somewhere around the base yesterday, so we decided to keep him." Yami explained as he pet me.

'that's right humans be awed by my beauty.' "meow, purrrrrrr"

"May I pet him?" The "old woman" asked.

"Sure" Yami said as he placed me down on the table.

"She" reached out to pet me and I let "her".

'you know, when humans are petting an animal, they are surprisingly gentle, but when in Battle they seen to act as blood-thirsty beasts that will always go for the kill' "purrrrrrr"

"He is so adorable" She said.

You wouldn't be saying that if you knew what I had just said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Vote

And

Follow