chapter thirty five

A/n: hello my lovely Royals!!!

I'm back and not dead........yet....

Anyway...

Soooo......

I tried "reality shifting".......

.

.

.

It failed....

Instead of what I wanted, I had a nightmare...

Sort of...

I drew what the nightmare was basically about though. My sister suggested that I make it into a short story.

If you want that, please comment that you do.

If I do make it, it gonna be called "Can You See Me?"

The genre is gonna be horror so.... Yeah.....

Anyway, you can go ahead and read the chapter if you'd like.

Also, I "almost" got hit by a car... Then I dropped my phone because my mom yanked my hand even though I was a single step away from the stupid sidewalk.

I wasn't scared though, (surprisingly) I was smiling. Weird right?

Then my mom got mad at me because I started laughing out of nowhere when she was lecturing my about not looking at my phone while crossing a street (even though I wasn't. I don't exactly remember what I was doing, it's all blank.)

The good thing is... My screen's not cracked. Bad thing is....... My back camera is.

But yeah... Moral of the story, cross the street faster.

And hold on to your phone tighter.

Other that that... I think I made my mom question my sanity... Again...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-last time on I DIED AND WOKE UP IN BLACK CLOVER AS AN OP CAT-

This was a... Different... Morning. But overall I think that I'm going to enjoy the rest of the day.......

At least, I hope.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I should have known that my day wouldn't end peacefully, I mean, it's common sense when you live with the black bulls.

I'm not sure if I should or shouldn't go...

On one hand, I have to finish up on Fuegoleon's prosthetic.

On the other, I don't want to miss out on a chance to be in one of the main moments. Fighting Veto.

I'm having a dilemma here.

Should I go?

Should I stay here?

I'm not sure....

Anyway, Asta has been gone all day.

Finral took him and Luck to that mixer thing.

"Ari?"

I heard a voice call out to me, bringing me out of my thoughts. I placed down my tools and stopped my work.

"¿Si mí amor?(yes my love?)" I replied, giving him my undivided attention.

"The wizard King is asking to see us..." He said, flustered.

"Alright, I'll go get ready."

I got up and went to shower. When I walked past him, I gave Yukino a kiss on the cheek.