Friday

Well Rodrick has a JOB now. When mom took Manny to Sweetopia for Ice cream yesterday, mom realized they were hiring. So mom told Rodrick this was his chance and told Rodrick to ask the guy at the cash register about it.

The guy said they needed someone to take over the ice cream machine because the last guy who ran it got fired. So he took Rodrick to the back to see if he could run it, and believe it or not, HE COULD.

So the guy hired him, and he said he could start tomorrow. Mom and dad started celebrating in the store witch was totally HUMILIATING for everyone.

So Rodrick starts work today and mom made us all come after school to see Rodrick work, just like at Corny's.

When we got to Sweetopia, it was the same as usual. Kids running around with cake and cookies all over there faces.

When we got there mom asked for the keys to the bathroom but that was just a trick. What mom really wanted the key for was to go to the back to see RODRICK.

So next thing you know were in the KITCHEN. We saw Rodrick standing next to the ice cream machine waiting for an order to come, and mom thought it would be cool to "cheer him on."

The cash register guy gave him an order for a Tripple Decker Supreme, witch is the biggest item on the menu. It's basically a vanilla ice cream scoop, a strawberry ice cream scoop, and a chocolate ice cream scoop covered in chocolate fudge, brown sugar, and whipped cream.

Rodrick was visibly annoyed with moms cheering and the big order, but he decided to make the order. But when Rodrick made it it looked like melted YOGURT.

But the cash register guy was fine with it and gave it to the person who ORDERED IT.

Well after a long day Rodrick got off of work. And since his first day on the job was a friday he got payed. But get this: He got payed $5.15. At this rate, he'll pay off his dept in ten years!

Well Rodrick's second day of work is tomorrow, so let's see how it turns out.