Sunday

Today we actually got to SKIP church because mom needed to have a private meeting with dad.

Then she told all us kids to go to our rooms, so I guess this was SERIOUS.

After about a few minutes mom called all of us down for a house meeting. Mom said what dad did yesterday was "disciple" and was so uncalled for.

She said even though Rodrick did something "terrible" to, dad was still in hot water.

Mom said dad is moving out for awhile until he can get himself together. I was lost for words. Even though I didn't like the things dad did that much, and I'm pretty sure he kinda hated me, to see him GONE most likely forever kinda stung.

Mom said dad was going to move in with grandpa in his condo for now and we would stay here without him.

Mom started to get teary but managed to say: "Even with dad... gone, it'll still... be... fine."

I'll admit, I started to cry to, because with this fine and dad gone, I just knew the faimly was going to fall apart.

After about awhile mom told us she was finished, and we moved on with our normal lives.

Today even though we had a really REALLY rough start, I was still excited when it became night time because tonight the new TV season was going to start.

Every year in September they stop airing new episodes of TV shows and air nothing but reruns to give the actor's a break, and to come up with new material. So basically, everything besides the news and daily talk shows are all old until January.

I was pretty pumped because they've been advertising the new season for the past few weeks non stop. There new pronation idea is "New shows, new sports, new laughs, new season" were they show clips of all the new episodes and shows.

They've been making so many commercials, I thought I would die from waiting, but luckily I managed to SURVIVE.

I was really looking forward to watching this show called "Xtreme Video Game Clipz" this new show that was going to air the first day of the new season, but sadly I couldn't because of MANNY.

Manny switched the channel to FUN!isode, the cartoon channel.

When I was younger I used to love FUN!isode. They had so many shows I loved like Super Boy and Sandwich Andy Rectangle Sweats. But my most favorite FUN!isode show was called "Hello Idiots!"

The basic idea of the show was there would be someone at school who would be doing something annoying, like seeing who can fart the loudest. But the main character HC would always make the person look like an idiot at the end of the episode.

Nowadays FUN!isode is very different. It's mainly just stuff made for pre schoolers. Manny's favorite show on FUN!isode is this show called "The Magicers." The Magicers is this stupid show were rabbits preform "educational magic tricks."

Unfortunately, it looks like that was all FUN!isode was airing for the new season, so that's what I had to watch for the rest of the night.