Friday

After school today when I went inside, dad was BACK. Later on in the day mom called a house meeting and it was a LONG one.

Dad started it off by saying even though him and mom had some hot water between them, he decided to come back to work things out.

But I know why he REALLY came back. At the end of last year Grandpa went to see some of his old friends at Leisure Towers because he hasn't seen them since they left. All of Grandpa's friends have cable so when Grandpa got there, they were watching "Oldies Rewind" the boring classic TV channel.

So they spent the whole day watching old western flicks. Grandpa was so amazed he decided to switch from free TV with just the local news channel and the local sports channel to a basic CABLE plan.

But don't get to amazed though because with  the basic cable plan you only get 10 channels, most of witch are EDUCATIONAL. But you can choose two NON movie channels with a basic plan, and guess what Grandpa chose? Oldies Rewind and Oldies Rewind HD.

Grandpa would watch Oldies Rewind so much he would just sit in his chair ALL DAY and just watch TV, sometimes he wouldn't even go to the BATHROOM.

The reason I know this is because I was looking up mods for Twisted Wizard 3 on the computer and I saw an email from dad to mom complaining about it.