Monday

At the beginning of school I began to feel a little upset. With everything happening at home and the same old thing happening at school, I figured I need to change things up a little bit, or I would go INSANE.

So I went to the little bulleit board by the office that had news, up coming events, and jobs.

I looked around for awhile, then I found something that peaked my interest: "Do you like reading or making comics? Each week we've been recycling a strip from Rowley Jefferson's infamous comic "Zoo-We-Mama!" That originally ran last school year. But we've come to the conclusion to make a contest to see who can be our next comic writer. We only require the comic to be comedy. The winner will get there own comic STUDIO in the basement they get use before school and during lunch. Could you be a future cartoonist?"

I was super excited when I saw that message. I know my previous attempts at making comics have FAILED, but this could be my NEW chance to become a comic maker, and maybe even score some popularity points.

When it was time for recess I stayed inside the library thinking of ideas. Then I thought of the perfect idea: I could make a comic about a BABY.

I thought this would be a perfect idea because 1. I live with Manny, so I could get a lot of ideas, and 2. People LOVE baby's, so it would be hard for me NOT to win.

I decided my comic name would be "Mad Mick" and it would be about a baby who's always throwing tantrums. Not to brag or anything, but I think I'll win this comic position.