Saturday

Today I was planning on sleeping in, like I usually do on Saturday's, but mom had other plans. She said were going to Sweetopia AGAIN to support Rodrick. Not only that, she even made dad take the day OFF to see Rodrick.

When we got there we saw Rodrick and the manager outside right by his van. Mom asked what was the matter and the manager said he doesn't like Rodrick's van because of it's "unsafe structure" and being to "informal."

While I can agree on his van being unsafe, I find it hard to believe a guy who runs a sweet shop cares about how FORMAL something is.

Mom said for now on she'd drive Rodrick to work, and that's when dad stepped in. Dad said he should use his money to buy his own car, and for now he's going to have to either take the bus or walk.

That was just enough to make Rodrick leave with his UNIFORM on. Sweetopia makes you were these pretty cringy suits. You have to wear this big INFLATABLE ice cream cone, and a ice cream hat. So I find it very hard to believe Rodrick was willing to drive off with that get up.

When Rodrick left in his van dad told us to run with him so we could get in the mini van quickly.

After we got in, it was like a HIGH SPEED CHASE. Rodrick was trying his best to drive off, but dad wasn't giving up at ALL.

A couple of times Rodrick tried to make a run for it, like when he was at Ward and Bill's house, but each time he tried to go to one of there houses dad was right behind.

The chase went on for like THIRTY more minutes, we were going slow because each of us were in VANS, but dad some how knew how to drive a mini van like a SAVAGE. But he did almost crash a couple of times, witch is bad, especially since MANNY was in the car.

I think Rodrick realized he wasn't gonna get away, so he eventually drove home. Once we all got inside dad and Rodrick got into it AGAIN. Dad said Rodrick has no respect for his parents or his job and he only cares about his stupid band.

Rodrick said that his band isn't stupid and that he has the worst dad ever.

That lead to things getting PHYSICAL. Rodrick PUSHED dad witch was a big shock for everyone.

Mom stopped it from getting any more physical. Dad just went to the addict, so we assumed he was just trying to calm down.

But he came back with a hammer and went straight to the basement. He DESTROYED Rodrick's drum set and some of his metal albums that were down there.

Mom had enough and sent everyone to bed, so I guess even though we had a pretty short Saturday it was pretty eventful.