February, Tuesday

You'll never believe who got the spot for the new comic maker for the school news paper. And get this: it's NOT even someone who goes to our school.

Here's the article they published were the comic usually is:

"The Westmore Times: TYLER POST AS THE NEW CARTOONIST!

Tyler Post, who is the son of the infamous Bob Post who created the famous "L'il Cutie" comic strip has been making  L'il Cutie comics for the Daily Herald since Bob Post's retirement and his ultimate death six months death six months afterwords. Today we proudly announce Tyler Post will be making comics for the Westmore Times called "L'il Cutie 4 Skool." "I feel like kids will love this comic because it's radical" Sayd Tyler. L'il Cutie 4 Skool will make it's official debut in the Westmore Times in next weeks edition, so be on the look out!"

So I guess I won't be reading the schools newspaper for awhile.

When I got home from school today mom was in a very cheery mood today, so I knew something was up.

She said she almost payed up the WHOLE fine and was very excited, I asked how she did that and what she said SHOCKED ME.

SHE SOLD MY GAME SYSTEM AND GAMES ON EBAY!

I couldn't believe what I was hearing, she sold my PROPERTY without my PERMISSION.

I knew there would be nothing I could really do about it, so I just went along with it.

She said even though were running out of money for the fine, she still had a perfect idea for us to spend quality time together, then she gave me this magazine:

"FAMILY FROLIC: Game On! Make the ULTIMATE Family Game Night!"

Mom said there was a lot of fun games they showed in that magazine and she got a grocery bag witch had a card game caller "UNO" in it's a game from the magazine.

So mom called Rodrick and Manny and we started playing. The basic idea of uno is you have to match a card with another card with either the same number or calor, but there's also other cards like "Draw 4" and "WILD" and stuff like that. Once someone has one card left they shout "UNO!" or as Manny would say, "WOONO!"

The winner is the one who has no cards left. I'll admit, I was actually getting INTO this game. It's really fun and requires a lot of skill.

Everything was fine until Manny RUINED everything. I put down a "Swap Cards" card with Manny because he only had one card and I had TWENTY, but Manny started throwing a tantrum like a SORE LOSER.

I thought this one time mom would let Manny have it since it's just a GAME, but mom said Manny is only learning how to play games and AUTOMATICALLY let Manny WIN the game. See, this is why sometimes I wonder what life would be like if KIDS were in charge.