Childhood Pt.1 (Remile)

Mostly Remile but some logicality, demus and prinxiety, Human au. Enjoy! 

Ps. I have nothing against Remus and Deceit. Also Roman and Remus aren't related.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Emile woke up feeling extra happy. His dad had the day off so they where all going to downtown for a family day. He quickly put on his glasses and sprung off his bed to get dressed. 

As he pulled a brown sweater vest over his curly, sandy, brown hair, Emile heard his papa making pancakes. 

He was so excited to spend sometime with both of his dads. Usually his dad, Logan was working so they never got to hangout. It was Logan's idea to ask to take the day off for a family day. His boss, Thomas, happily agreed since Logan was the best worker they had. And he though it was a good reason.

After Emile got dressed, he ran down stairs to eat some pancakes. His papa, Patton, greeted him with a smile.  

"Hey kiddo! Can you set the table? Your dad ran out to get some OJ. He'll be back in a few." Patton said in a upbeat tone.

"Ok papa!"

When Emile was done setting the table his dad just got back. 

"DAD!"

Logan laughed as the 15 year old ran to hug him.

"Hey son. How'd you sleep? Did you get the required amount of hours?"

Emile giggled. "Yes dad."

"That's good. Here I got you something." Logan pulled a bag out and offered it to the boy with freckles.

Emile ripped into the bag and pulled out a pink and blue bow tie.  

"I love it!!! Put it on! Put it on me!!"

"Ok Ok."

"Here honey, I got it." Patton said.

Patton walked over to them and put the bow tie on Emile.

"Now let's eat so we can get going!" Patton exclaimed.

(Time skip brought to you by the best sanders sides ship... swofters!)

Emile and his parents had been walking around for a bit when Logan said

"Hey son, I know this is a family day but can-"

"If you want me to give you some alone time with papa, it's fine!"

"Are you sure kiddo?" Patton chimed in.

"Go have your fun! It's not every day dad gets the day off. Just text me when you're ready to go home!"

Logan kissed the top of Emile's head.

"You're the best kid we could've got!"

Emile chuckled as Patton pulled his husband away. 'Now were should I go?' He thought as he looked around. He saw a Starbucks and smiled. 'I can wait in there for awhile.'  

As he was walking over to the coffee place, someone grabbed his arm and pulled him into the alleyway. He was thrown to the ground and turned to see two of the bullies from his school.   

Remus and Dee.

Not only were they partners in crime, they also were dating.

"Look who we found. It's mr. goody two shoes." Dee spat.

"Can I hurt him DeDe? Please~" 

"Patience my love."

"Wh-what do you w-want?" Emile whispered.

"Look Remus, I think he's scared." Dee hissed.

"Babe~ Can I at lest punch him? Or brake his glasses? Or both?!" Remus whined.

"Hold on baby... Let me answer his question."

"Fine!"

"Well Emile... Honestly we just wanted some fun!"

"w-what?"

"Well Remus got bored and you looked like an easy target."

"Deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~"

"Ok go ahead."

Remus practically leaped on Emile and started to kick and punch him. Dee just sat back and watched. 

Emile curled up in and ball to try to protect himself. His glasses had fell off and were no dout smashed by now. 

After a long painfully minute he heard a voice and Remus stopped hitting him. 

"HEY! STEP AWAY FROM HIM!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I promise this is Remile, I just didn't want it to be to long. Part 2 should be up soon! I hope you like it so far. Don't forget to vote!

Q: Who is your favorite dark side?

Mine is the Ratman! 

(Ps. swofters is Roman's sword x Crofters jam lol)

2-18-20

(word count: 701)