Mini Demus shot

So I got a lot of really good ideas from you guys (Thank you sm!) and I decided to mash a few of the smaller ones that I can't make into a full chapter, into a mini shot!

I hope you enjoy!
(Ps. I'm changing my updating day to Monday. Aka tomorrow you'll get a normal chapter)

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: 

Janus had made a mistake. 

And of course it happened on the one day him and Remus we're gonna to visit Roman and Virgil.

Janus had made the mistake of leaving Remus alone while he went to get groceries. Remus, had somehow found the coffee and drank it.

When Janus came home have was greeted by his husband jumping on the couch, mud(?) everywhere, broken glass and a faint smell of coffee. 

"Babe.... did you find the coffee?" Janus asks.

"How did you know?!" Remus yells.

He sighs, "You're humping my leg right now and you broke.... everything. I know you're chaotic but you only get this horny when you drink coffee."

That brings us to now. 

Janus getting ready to knock on the Prince's door, Remus wearing a harness and leash so he doesn't break anything. 

Knock! Knock! Knock!

"Welcome you two-" Roman stops when his eyes land on his brother. 

Virgil walks up pass Roman and gives Janus a hug. He rises his eyebrows at Remus.

"Coffee?" Ro asks.

"Coffee." Janus confirmed.

"Aright, come inside." Roman says.

==================================

I hope you enjoyed this mini! I be posting a chapter tomorrow! Bye!

8/16/20