Chores, Complaints and Kisses (Demus)

TW: Remus being the trash boi he is and being crude

"Dee~ Pleeease let's me help!"

Deceit rolled his eyes but continued to wash the plate he was holding. 

"Babe I told you, I can't repaint the mindspace every time you want to do the dishes."

This had been going on for weeks. Remus wants to help with the chores and then some how, everytime, Deceit has to repaint the walls. 

So the darksides made a rule. Remus was no longer allowed to help with chores. Simple right? No.

For some weird reason, Remus really liked doing chores. So every time it was his boyfriend's week to do chores, Remus would wine and beg Deceit to let him help. Which brings us back to now.

"But Deeeeee~"

"Remus no. We all decide that you're not allowed to help me."

"Pleaseeeeeee-"

"REMUS ENOUGH!" Deceit said turning and glaring at him. Remus just gave him the puppy dog look.

Deceit just sighed and opened his arms.

"Come here my love."

Remus happily bounced over to him. Deceit wrapped his arms around Remus' waist and started to smother him with soft kisses. Remus laughed.

"Deee~ Stop that!"

You see, when Deceit and Remus got together, Deceit realized how much of a horny bastard Remus is. If Deceit kissed him longer then 10 seconds, Remus would try to undress him. (Not that Deceit was complaining, sex was good from time to time.)

Anyway Deceit had learned to just pepper kisses  all over Remus' face when he didn't want to go all the way. Remus will always blush when shown soft nonsexual affection. 

When Deceit finally stopped, Remus was red in the face and trying to hide a smile. Suddenly exclaimed, "I'm bored. I'm going to annoy my Brother!"

Then he walked out of the room mumbling something about knocking Roman out with a mace and making scene. Deceit just shook his head and re-zoomed washing dishes.

{Le MaGiCaL tImE SiKp}

(Deceit's pov)

It's been a week since I first caved in and gave Remus attention when he was whining. 

I swear he on only complains to get kisses. The second I give in and kiss him to shut him up, he stops complaining and walks away.   

As much as Remus claims to not like all the mushy stuff, I know he's just as much of a romantic sap as his brother.     

So I've set up a romantic dinner for two of us. (With a little help from Roman in exchange for info about a certain emo.)

When I'm all done I text Remus to come over to my room. Since him room is across the hall he get here quick. He's about to say something but stops when he sees the table.

I fidget with my gloves as he stares at the candle and rose petals. Oh god I've screwed up.

"We-well?" I ask nervously.

Remus looks at me and sees how nervous I am. He rushes to me and picks me up and spins me.

"BABE!~ THIS IS AMAZING!"     

He sets me down and smirks.

"But if you wanted to passionately make love you could've just asked-"

"Remus no! No sex tonight. Let's just relax. After dinner I thought we could cuddle and watch a movie. Sound good?"

"Awww come on~ You're no fun!"

He says but the look in his eye says he doesn't mind in the slightest.

Remus sits down while I grab the food. When I come back, he's looks deep in thought.

"What's on your mind babe?"

"Do identical twins have the same DNA? Like if one twin murders someone and leaves their DNA, can the other twin get blamed?"

"Should I prepare to blame Roman in court?"

"Awww you would lie for me!?"

"Of course!"

I try to keep a straight face the whole time. But then looked at each other.... and burst out laughing. 

"Damn I almost made it with out laughing! Never a dull moment with you Re."

"I don't know my dick is pretty- Sorry Dee. Habit." 

I just smile. He's really trying.

 (After dinner)

(Remus' pov)

I've done it! I've gonna an entire night with out boning Deceit! And I only said like ten 'weird' things! Dee said he was proud of me!

And.... and it was actually pretty fun. Who knew being so mushy could be so nice.

Anyway after dinner Dee put on a movie and told me that we were only going to cuddle. Nothing else. 

At first I was disappointed. I kept thinking 'What's so great about cuddling.'

 And now I know.

Deceit feel asleep in my arms halfway through the movie and is still sleeping. Meaning I get all the time in the world to stare at him. 'That sounds creepy. Oh wait I am creepy.'  

I gently brush away some hair that had come untucked from benih his hat. His scales are smooth and cool. He looks so peaceful. I know at this moment that I would gladly do anything for his affection and love.

I love him. 

He is mine and I will protect him with my life.

I will even stop asking to help with chores.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for reading! Please vote and comment!

Thanks to everyone who waited for this I know it took long. I had a big writer's block and was having a hard time.

Helpful tips and comments about the story are welcome! This is my first book and I want to improve!

Q: What other fandoms are you in?

I'm in a lot! Harry Potter, BNHA, Voltron (the new one), sander sides, YURI!!! on ice, It, Dear Even Hansen, Be More Chill, and Hamilton.

3-22-20

(word count 947)