Once Upon A Time pt.2 (Prinxeity)

Hope you enjoy! If you do, please remember to vote!

Same TW as last chapter! There might be some other stuff as well so read with caution!

------------------------------------------------------------------

(No one's POV)

King Hannibal was extremely stressed. The creature had somehow escaped! And he can get any help since no one knew! 

He was just about to kill the vile thing the next day too. Oh well... Someone will report it soon and then he'd finish the thing once and for all.

Mean while, Roman kept his word and helped Virgil grow strong again. Virgil soon go from bitter word and icy stares to harmless teasing and hidden smiles.

Roman being Roman is head over heals for Virgil but refuses to admit it. 

Roman tells Virgil how he will change the kingdom for the better when he rules. Though Virgil won't say it, he know Roman will be a king that everyone loves.

----

(Two month after Virgil's rescue, Virgil's POV)

I fiddle with my sleeves as I anxiously wait for Roman. I've thought about this a lot (and I mean a LOT) and I'm finally gonna ask him.

"Good morning My Dark Stormy Night! I brought food." Roman yells making me jump out of my skin.

"Geez Roman!"

"Sorry. Sorry. I forgot. Now what do you want? We have chicken, bread, grapes, plums and pork."

"I'll umm take the chicken..."

He pauses unloading the food and looks at me.

"Ok what's wrong?"

"W-what?" I say, fingers twisting the fabric of my shirt.

"You're more nervous then usually. Something on your mind."

"Uhh yeah actually..."

".....Ok?"

"Umm I was thinking and um well- I..."

"Virgil." My eyes look up to meet his. "It's ok."

"I wanna learn magic."

"Ok."

"Well I just thought because- Wait. Ok?"

He shrugs and turns to the food.  

"I mean yeah. You would've learned it if he didn't-" He stops himself and inhales to calm down before looking at me and smiling. "I'll find you some stuff mk?"

I smile at him. That seems to be happening more and more often. "Thank you."

(Next day)

I wake up to a loud crash. I'm up in half a second and, with wide eyes, scan the room. 

"Ow...." I hear him the same time I see him. 

Roman is sprawled across the floor, book and snacks all around him. 

His face is bright red as he let's a small chuckle leave his lips. "Sorry I didn't mean to wake you... I umm tripped."

"You Idiot I almost had a heart attack!" I yell rushing to help pick up the books.

"S-sorry..."

I stop when I see the book titles. 

"Magic books?"