The Flirt (prinxiety) !smut!

Waring! a bit of smut! If you don't like that please skip!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Roman was pissed.

All day Virgil had been flirting with Remus and Roman had had enough of it. Sure he wasn't dating Virgil, nor had he told the emo how he felt, but that's besides the point! Virgil is his and he sure as hell gonna make that known tonight.

~~~

(Virgil's pov)

I had been giving Roman hints for months that I like him but he clearly doesn't feel the same way. So I made what could quite possibly be the dumbest decision I ever made.

I went for the twin.

I though that he was close enough to the real thing and tried to flirt with him. Needless to say it was a long day.

I was just walking to my bedroom when someone pulled me into a room and pinned me to the wall. 

I realised it was Roman's bedroom right before the prince slammed his lips on mine. My eyes widened with surprise but I soon kissed back.

When we broke apart head was spinning. Roman just kissed me... Roman, the Roman kissed me! Roman, my long time crush, just kissed me!

Before he could say anything, I pulled him back in for another kiss.

This one was filled with passion and lust. Roman soon ran his tongue on my lower lip, seeking permission into my mouth which I gave admeatly. His tongue rushed into my mouth causing me to moan. 

As we were making-out, Roman's leg slipped between mine and he started to press on my growing blug. I instantly started to grind on his leg, breaking our make-out session as I arched my back and moaned his name.

"Holy Shit! Roman~"

Roman attacked my neck with kisses and bites try to leave his mark. 

"oh~ Roman~" I softly chant. This time it's his turn to moan as his hands gripped my ass. He stopped marking my neck to whisper in my ear,

"If you keep that up I'll lose all control."

"What if I want that..."

Roman let out a low animistic growl as he picked me up by the ass. I wrapped my legs around his toned body and sucked on his neck. 

He tossed me on his bed and quickly took of his shirt. From my spot on the bed, I almost drooled over his ripped chest and toned abs.

"Like what you see?" He questioned.

I nodded, eyes still raking over his chest. Roman let out a deep chuckle which caused my pants to grow uncomfortably tight. I needed Roman's lips on mine now. Luckily he started to kiss me again.

As I let my hands explore his warm chest, he starts to pull my hoodie off. That's when reality crashes in. 

"Roman wait!"

Roman stopped immediately.

"What's wrong baby?"

My cheeks heat up when he calls me baby but I am still nervous.

"I-I've never done this before..." I whisper. 

"oh my god i'm so sorry I should've ask your permission! I just assumed and-" Roman said, starting to get off me.

"Wait Roman!" He stop moving and looked me in the eyes. God his eyes are breathtaking.

"I want you to! I just....." I said quietly, before looking him in the eyes and saying,

"If we're to do this, I don't want to be just another person you fucked. I like you and I want to be your boyfriend...."

Roman pulled me into his arms so I was straddling him and kissed my forehead.

"I like you too and I promise that if you do this, it will be more then a one night stand."    

(Roman's pov)

Virgil looked up at me with hooded eyes.

"Good." he said and he shoved me back onto the bed. God damn-it how can he be so sexy and cute at the same time.

And then he started to grind down on my cock. 

"Fuck! Virgil~" 

After taking off his shirt, his hand wander down to my nipples and started to he sucked and bite them. 

"Virgil." I growled as I flipped him. I unbuckled my pants as he striped to his underwear. 

When we were both in our underwear, I gave him a kiss as I palmed him through his boxers. He started moaning my name. 

That was a huge turn on.

I ripped off his underwear and reached for the lube and a condom in my desk. I flipped him so he was on his knees.  After I rolled on the condom, I lubed up my fingers and said,

"Ok baby this might hurt at first but you'll get used to it. You can tell me to stop any time ok?"

"Ok."

I slowly put in one finger and he winched a bit. A few moments later he nodded his head and I started to move. His moans filled my ear as I added a second finger.

"Roman! I want you in side of me!"

"Ok."

I put some lube on my dick and pressed the tip in. 

"Fuck! You're so big!" He shouted after I was all in. I waited till I saw him nod to move. It took every ounce of control in my body to not fuck him to tomorrow and start slowly. 

"Roman~" Virgil moaned. "You better pick up the pace." 

I smiled.

"You asked for this."

With that I slammed my cock into Virgil. He moaned as I repetitively when in and out at a fast rate. I reached down and started to pump him.

"Roman I'm gonna-"

Before he could finish, he cummed into my hand, me following shortly after.

For awhile we just laid there. I softly pull out and throw the condom away. While I'm up I grab a washrag for Virgil, but when I come back he's asleep with an adorable smile. I clean him up and hop in bed to snuggle him.

'This feels so right.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi! Ok I'm so sorry for not updating but I have reasons. 

1. My birthday is coming up so I was planing it

2. I've never written smut so.... it was difficult.

3. My parents would kill me if they knew I wrote gay stuff so I can only write at night and I'm get to tired to write sometimes.

If you enjoyed please vote and comment! It makes my day every time I see some one vote/comment!

Q: What should I write next?

I'm open to suggestions! Bye!

3/2/20

(word count 1081! damn)