Once upon a time (prinxeity-ish) Pt.1??

Hope ya like! Please vote if you do!

TW! Death, murder, mentioned tourer, Panic attack 

Please be careful and skip if any of this^^^ triggering.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Fantasy AU

(Prologue)

One upon a time there was a king whose wife unfortunately die after giving birth to twins.

When the twin boys were only four a dragon witch was spotted. The king took matters into his own hands and left his children to slay the beast.

He track the dragon to her cave and killed her. He came home a hero and his battle went down in history.

At least that's the story that the public was told. 

What they were not told was that the king killed a peaceful dragon-witch in her sleep. They were not told how The twisted king knew she had a child. Nor were they told about how he took said child and locked him in a hidden dungeon.

No one knew of the child except the king. So in the dungeons he stayed for 14 long, painful years.

———

(Roman's POV)

"Remus you can't kept scaring all the suiters away!"

"I'm only 18! I don't need a spouse!"

"We've had this conversation before!"

"Then you should know that I disagree!"

I sigh and sink lower on my throne as my father yells at my brother for fifth time today. I glance at them before I leave the throne room. They don't even look at me as I slip out the door.

I slowly walk down the hall of the castle, lost in thought. I make a turn and realize I'm at a dead end. I'm about to leave when I notice the rug corner is folded.

My mind flips through memories of my adventure books. 

I look around before going to the rug. I lift it up to see a trap door!!!!!

I hurriedly pull the ring handle and open the door. Seep steps led to who knows where. I grab one of the torches on the wall and carefully step onto the first step.    

I close the door above me and continue down. It feels like I've been walking for days when I see light.

When I reach the bottom, I see a cage only a few feet taller then me. I strain my eyes to see if anything is in it.

Then I see a small black ball in the corner of the cage. 

"Hello?"

The ball stirs and I'm drawn closer. 

"What are you?" I think out loud.

Suddenly I see two glowing purple orbs in the ball. 

"W....Who- who a-are.. you?" A shaky, broken voice says.

"I am the prince of Sanders."

  "..D-did finally d-decide he does.. w-wanna make the.. trip e-every few days?" The eyes disappear and the... thing? Person? curls even smaller. "Or d-did he.. s-s-send you to... kill me?"

"What? Who?"

The eyes reappear and look at me confused.

"Your father." It says with so much hate.