The Infomation (Prinxiety.... ish)

This was suggested by a few of you so thank you! This will be broken up in two parts that will be posted over two weeks.

The first part will be the info Janus gives Roman and the second will be what Roman does with that info.

I hope you enjoy! Please remember to vote!

-----------------------------------------------

(Roman's POV)

"Uggg!" 

I lazily flop back onto my bed, rubbing my eyes. Usually this is easy! 

Yes! It's true I have a massive crush on the dark and stormy night that is Virgil. 

The thing is, we just started to get along and hangout more. We still tease each other, but it's more light banter then fighting. We even have a movie night every week. He's always trying show me the "dark side of disney." 

Anyway, I really like him but don't know how to tell him without ruining what we already have. My train of thought comes to a halt when I hear a knock on my door before Scales walks in.

"Roman! I need your help!"

"You know you're suppose to wait after knocking to come in." I say slightly annoyed at my brother's boyfriend. 

"That does matter right now. I don't need your help to set up a date night for me and Remus."

"I- Wait! You do need my help or you don't?"

"No. Er umm yes." 

I sigh. On one hand, helping him could take my mind off of Virgil. On the other hand, my brother knocked me out and still hasn't apologized.

"Hmm.... What's in it for me?"

Janus' smirk tells me everything even before he says,

"Some.... Information about a certain emo."

My eyes go wide. Does he know!?

"I- how- Why would I want that!?"

He chuckles. 

"Do  lie to me. I totally don't know when you do."

I rub my temples. So confusing!

"Fine. I'll help you."    

————

(At Janus' room)

"Hmm... yeah... I can work with this."

I can put the table over there... and put the vase in the middle. Rose petals can be spread around.... Candles over here... and there. 

"Ok Janus set up the table and I'll start decorating the walls."

"Ok. While we work, let's start on me part of the deal."

My face goes red so I turn and summon some fairy lights.

"So as you know, Virgil and I go way back-"

"Wait. So you don't go way back?"

"Oh for goodness sakes Roman! Not everything I say is a lie!"

"How do I know that's not a lie-"

"MOVING ON! Virgil may seem like he hate physically touch and he does. Unless you're close to him. If he likes you enough but just as a friend, he will let you put your arm around him and hug him. If he likes you more then a friend, he'll let you touch his hair and full on snuggle him."

I let that all set in. 

"Ok.... How is this useful?"

"First answer me this, do you like Virgil? More than friend I mean."

I'm so glad my back is facing him because my face is most likely redder than my sash. I give a fake laugh.

"Was I that obvious?"

"To me yes. To Virgil no."

I let out a sigh of relief as I go to hang up the lights.

"Tomorrow you have a movie night thing yes?" He continues.

"Mhm." I finish the lights and move to decorate the table.

"So try it out tomorrow."

I nearly trip over my feet but managed to keep standing.

"What!?"

"Oh calm down princey. When Virgil comes to your room, try giving him a hug. He'll probably be confused but if he doesn't pull away, you'll know you're special to him."

"And if he pulls away."

Janus stops what he's doing.

"He won't."

"But-"

"Roman look at me." I look him in the eyes as he continues. "I know Virgil. He's not the best at showing it, but he really likes you. Stop." He cuts me off before I can even speak. "I know he likes you. Just how much I don't know but if you do this you can find out."

"Ok... So... if he does hug me back... What do I do next?"

"When you guys are watching the movie, try to sit close. If he lets you, then try to play with his hair."

"What!"

"Roman, if he likes you more than a friend then he let snuggle him. You just have to take a chance."

I work in silence thinking over what Janus has told me. I finish decorating and poof all the trash away.

"I'll... think about it..." I say before walking out of his room.

---------------------

Woohoo! I'm on time again (I literally posted this at 12am sunday morning)! 

Anyways I hope this is as good as you wanted. I know it's short but it would be too long if I made it one chapter and I probably wouldn't get it out on time.  

Thanks for reading! Please vote!  

If you didn't pick up on it, this is takes place during Chores,Complaints and kisses.

Q: Would anyone be interested in a face reveal?

I mean I pretty ugly but it seems fun!

Ok I'm tired and I know no one reads these so... Bye!

5/24/20

(word count 885)