Chapter 1

Jessicas PoV.

I was just attending the first day of my new school year....well no the first day at my new school. Me and my family had just moved here to start a new life in Seabrook.
I wasn't very keen on moving here since I had heard about the zombies at Seabrook. Well I kinda thought that the idea of going to a school, where they included zombies in their daily life.

I walked up the pastel pink and blue hallways, as I clenched on my backpack that was hanging over my shoulder. I sighed as I looked around the hallways. All those students seemed so perfect as if they would all fit into this school but not me. I wasn't fitting in at all. With my black ripped up jeans and my pastel blue hoodie, which I liked the most of all my clothes.

After I turned a corner I looked around the halls again. I was just making my way to my locker as I bumped into a group of people. One directly hissed at me.

„Watch were you going human flesh! „

Was all I heard before I looked up seeing a black woman with locks. One of them was white not like the rest.

„Willa! We we're going to play nice if we want to find the moonstone!"

Said the boy that was with them who then helped me up. We locked eyes for a brief second and he smiled. Wow that smile was kinda cute and those fangs. Wait? Fangs? Oh my were those people werewolves? Actual werewolves here at Seabrook. That was more interesting then the whole Zombie story that I have heard.

After this experience I walked to my licker while my thoughts still ran around the meeting with the werewolves. I opened the locker as two girls showed up next to me. One had hair light as snow and the other one was also a black woman.

„Hello. I'm Addison and you are new at Seabrook so I wanted to welcome you! This is my best friend Bree!"

Said the one with the snow colored hair. She seemed nice so I gave her a warm and soft smile

„Hello Addison. My name is Jessica and it's very nice meeting you two!"

I introduced myself to the two girls. They smiled at me and after a while of talking Addison and I found out that we shared the same schedule. So after we had said our goodbyes to Bree we walked of to our first period. We would have chemistry one of my favorite subjects.

// Thats it. Thats the first chapter. Wow. I'll keep updating as much as I can so you don't have to wait//