Chapter 15

Wyatts PoV.

We we're currently discussing how we could stop the demolition of the Seabrook Power Plant and save the moonstone from being destroyed by the big explosions. It would be our end to our werewolf pack if we will not safe our moonstone. The precious source of our energy that will heal our elders and all the others that are sick.

"We will sneak into the Seabrook Power Plant and try to find the Moonstone. As long as I am the Alpha you will follow my lead and do what I tell you!"

Willa said as she was closing the maps that have been laid out on one of the tables of the cafeteria that we were sitting at. I looked at her and sighed. She knows that Addison is our Great Alpha but has not transformed yet.

We still had to wait till that would happen but while Addison was not transferred Willa was still trying to hold her position as the Alpha of our pack. I know that she would fight for her position because she would not give it up without any hesitation. She was not really keen on the idea of Addison being the Great Alpha.

Well speaking of the devil. As I had thought about Addison she showed up at our table. We all looked up as she looked as us with a smile on her face. Was she wearing that smile on her face like all the time? How could a person be that cheerful and motivated in the morning.

We looked up and I leaned back in the chair I was in right now just as Willa did at the exact same time as me.

"Hey you all. What are you up too?"

"We are planning how we could stop the demolition and safe our source of energy and get the moonstone! But you cannot tell anyone because it is super secret!"

Said Wynter before she realized that she had just spilled everything we have been talking about. I rolled my eyes at her behavior again.

"Ups...."

Wynter lifted her fists up and held her hair. She groaned and looked down at the floor

"Oughh bad wolf! Baaaad wolf!"

She was scolding herself before she was stopped by Willa. Our Alpha got and walked up to Addison

"You can only come with us of you have decided to transform into a werewolf. You just have to put on your necklace now"

Addison nodded. Which kind of meant that the girl was willing to transform herself into the Great Alpha and take her spot as our leader. I smiled showing my fangs slightly. This was the best thing to be happening.

She took out her little box that contained the necklace that we gave her. She opened it and....it was empty. She had lost her god damn Alpha necklace?!

"You have lost our necklace? The one that we have been setting aside for the Great Alpha. If really want to be a part of our pack you would have been more responsible with the necklace!"

Willa said and growled at Addison who looked totally confused at the fact that she had lost the Great Alpha necklace.

"Stay out of our Great Hair!"

Willa growled flipping her hair behind her back. Then we all turned around and left. I glanced back at Addison who was left with a hurt and confused expression on her face. As we made our out if the school to get the Moonstone from the Power Plant.

As I glanced around the hallway a lot of people were waiting for the presidential discussion to start. I rolled my eyes and went with them but after I caught a glimpse of Jessica. I smiled a little bit.