Chapter 25

Jessicas PoV.

I had just entered the building along with Addison and Bree, wearing my marine blue dress as we heard how Bucky was talking to someone really harshly. And as he mentioned a very specific word the three of us all turned around to see what was going on.

A group mixed out of Zombies and Werewolves were standing there. Strong and united in front if Bucky and the Aceys. The two kind of monsters were truly working together now. Wow that was really great!

I took a step forward into the direction of the ongoing situation including the Zombies, the Werewolves and Bucky. It was now kinda funny to watch how to the group of different monsters were beating Bucky.

Then I laid my eyes on one very specific werewolf. Wyatt. He was also here, he really came here maybe to see me. We still had the date that I had agreed on yesterday evening when we were at the werewolf den.

It looked like they had won their battle as they all began to cheer and hug each other. Then all of the werewolves and Zombies went inside the Seabrook High building to talk with the other people that are already here.

I saw Wyatt walking up to me and I gave him a soft smile which he returned. God that smile was getting cuter from time to time. Was I falling for that Werewolves? Was it okay for me to just fall in love with someone who is a werewolf even though he us cute? I mean Zed and Addison are together even though he is a Zombie so are there even any reason I could not fall in love with him?...

I walked also towards the boy with the cute smile. God why was he making me feel butterflies in my stomach when he was smiling like this. Oh yeah I really need to stop this thoughts or else this upcoming conversation will be really awkward.

"Hey Jessica. It worked. We are all allowed to go to Prawn so we can go together...as Friends of course."

"I am so so happy that you have made and that the plan Zed and I have made has worked out in your favor!"

I said with a cheerful voice and smiled. Wow this kind of behavior was not really what I do normally. It was not usual for me. Then the two of us hugged each other. We just hugged each other like it was normal. I mean we are friends now. We've been trough a lot lately and that together. That had lead our relationship to get closer.

Then we both walked over to a more silent corner of the room. Wyatt looked into my eyes as he started coughing and his necklace that he was wearing turned into a mix of green and yellow. I looked at him concerned

"Wyatt...hey are you okay? Do you need to sit down for a moment?"

As I asked him those questions I took his hands without even noticing it. It was an instinctive thing for me to do.

"No...I'm okay now Jess...I can call you that right?...I am okay...I just needed to catch my breath for a second..."

He...he called me Jess. He gave me a nickname. Well that was cute but then I noticed that we were still holding hands and that made me blush. I guess he had noticed it too so he pulled away his hands after a few seconds. Then I noticed that Wyatt was also blushing and smiling innocently.

God...that was cute. Oh definitely have to stop the thoughts so I started searching for a way to distract myself from him. What I found was Addison and Zed dancing slowly...oh my the two are a really perfect and also cute couple.

They were about to lean into a kiss as the earth began to shake. We all looked up in confusion and shock. Wyatt and I went over to Willa, Wynter, Zed, Addison and Bree.

//wow. A longer chapter for you and a couple developments between my two main characters. Also I have an idea who the Great Alpha could be in my book//

//Also you gonna get more chapters because my school is shut down due to Corona//