Chapter 12

Jessicas PoV.

The earth began to shake as I finished my conversation with Wyatt. I sighed, rolling my eyes quickly before a few explosions could be heard in the distance. All the people that were in the den at the moment looked up and as I looked into Addison and Zeds eyes I knew that they were exactly knowing what is going on right now in Seabrook. We all ran up the stairs to see what was actually happening right now.

I stood right next to Wyatt and on my other side was Addison. She was looking frightened in her new wolf outfit and her hair was styled really good. That is what I had to admit. Those wolves know a lot about how to do their and other peoples hair. We looked over to city were the explosions were located at.

"It's Seabrook power. I think they are testing everything for the detonation of it."

Addison said as she was lacing her fingers together with Zeds. God those two were making a good couple even though Zed is a little bit overprotective. But I still wish that they will find their luck and will stay together till the end. Wait a second. Why am I so romantic? This doesn't add up to my personality!

"...And boom Zombies were created! So it's an important part of our history!"

Zed explained. Oh no. Now I have missed out on the quick history lesson Zed had given the werewolves. Wynter just snarled at him and grinned directly after that at her pack.

"Well it's a cool story but it doesn't really concern us. Wyatt we need to check on our sick members"

"But Willa....it does concern you..."

Addison spoke up and everyone put their eyes on the girl with the white hair. She was smiling slightly and Willa crossed her arms on her chest waiting for Addison to explain why it would concern the wolves that Seabrook Power gets detonated.

"Seabrook Power was filled by a mysterious energy source that only that settlers of Seabrook know of. They know what that is. That could be your moonstone right?"

Addison smiled as she finished speaking out her theory. The wolves exchanged a few glances and most of them began to smile. Addison had just found their moonstone. The source of their energy and gave them hope again that everything will be okay soon.

"She just found the moonstone. She is amazing!"

Wyatt said to Willa and hugged her. As I watched them hug something in my stomach didn't feel right but I shoved it off.

"But we need to stop the detonation. Or else the moonstone will be crushed and our pack will lose their power!"

Wynter said and looked at the others. They nodded and sighed.

"Go home you all. We see you tomorrow."

"I will help you guys. I won't let you do all of the work alone. We got this!"

Said Addison before we all left the den and walked back to Seabrook. This was an crazy and totally insane experience. I went straight to my house and tried to get to my room as quiet as I could. My parents would freak out if they knew that I was out this long. It was not a normal thing that I would do, to stay out this long. I changed into my pajamas. It was a crazy first day. I found new friends, became a cheerleader and met werewolves...crazy

//there you have the next chapter. I already have chapter 13 in the works. The beginning of the next chapter way orginaly in this chapter but I decided to put it in the next