Chapter 26

Jessicas PoV.

We all gathered around together as the earth was shaking. I had the urge to hold on the arm of Wyatt that who was standing next to me on my right side. But then I did not do that. I thought it was a little bit too much for now.

I looked over to see Zed and the rest of the group walk over to hallways where the lockers of me and Addison were so I decided to run after them and to know what is going on here.

We all stopped walking as the floor cracked open and a cliff was now in it. We all looked at each other waiting for someone to speak up about what was happening at the very moment.

"I think it is the mysterious energy if the moonstone that is breaking up the floor and maybe it will lead us to the moonstone!"

Addison said who was the first one to finally speak up about the situation in front of us. The werewolves that had run with us here looked around each other before Willa spoke up after Addison.

"So....that mean it is not crashed and destroyed. It is just buried underneath the earth and there is still a chance for us to get it. Come on Wolves! Let's go before it is too late!"

She said and motioned the wolves that were there to follow her into the small cave that was underneath the earth and that the cliff was leaving too. Then she climbed down into it and went inside the cave. I looked up to see the werewolves following behind her. Also Wyatt who had exchanged a look with me before he went down.

After they have all climbed down into the cliff and went towards the cave where the moonstone was buried in the rest that had staid here exchanged looks. I looked at Addison

"Should we go down there and help them? I mean their powers are draining ans there are not a lot of them so maybe they have trouble getting the moonstone out of the cave and up here."

I said as I looked down into to cave. After I finished talking I looked around the others to see any reactions. To my surprise the majority of them nodded in agreement with me. We heard distanced howling which could only mean one thing: The werewolves had actually found the moonstone!

We all went down to help them rescue the stone from under the earth.

"You may need to expand your pack to rescue the stone from under the earth. With our help we should be able to lift it out!"

Addison said as we all arrived in the cave. Bonzo, Bree, Eliza, Zed, Addison, the werewolves and I began to lift up the stone. Shit was this thing heavy. No way that we could all actually save the stone and get it out if here.

" We can't do it and the cave is closing!"

Addison said with a now slightly panicking voice. We all began to think about a solution that would get us out of this situation we were in.

"I have an idea that could work!"

Spoke Eliza and we all turned around to look at her.

//The next chapter you guys. I hope you like how the story is evolving!/: