Chapter 10

Wyatts PoV.

After we had brought Addison and the new girl into our werewolf den, Our home, we introduced both of them but mainly Addison to our werewolf pack. Our purpose was to get Addison to join our pack because she is the Great Alpha.

We took her over to the stairs in our den. Willa just rolled her eyes because she wanted this to be over really quick so we can get them out of our den again. She wasn't really found of the idea that Addison was our Great Alpha and that she could even lead us to find the moonstone. To be honest, deep inside me there was this call that Addison might not be it but I kept ignoring is. The hope that she will lead us there ans that she in deed is the Great Alpha that we have been searching for.

"This is how we're living our lives! Can you hear the call to the wild?"

I was showing her around or den and I was telling her about how we were living here on our own. We have to be on our own since the settlers of Seabrook have stolen our moonstone, the source of our energy that is inside of us, and since they have banned us from our property and from our Werewolf territory!

"That is the great Alpha! She will lead us to the moonstone, to the source of our energy that has been stolen from us by the first settlers of Seabrook.
The Great Alpha will find the moonstone so our pack can regain his energy and that not more and more of our pack get sick. Our elders are getting too sick to travel so it leaves taking care of the pack to the three of us..."

"To Me!"

Will interrupted my monologue. I gave her look before I continued to tell Addison about the life we have here in the wild. Then I gave her to Willa for a few moments and in that small amount of time I caught a glimpse of the new girl. She had beautiful brown locks and some freckles spreed around her nose and her cheeks. I went over to the stone that she was sitting on while she was watching Addison talking with some of the werewolves of our pack.

I kneeled down in front of her. Then I kinda just looked at her for a few moments

"I have never seen you around Seabrook. Did ya hide from me girl?"

"This 'girl' has a name. And that name is Jessica. You little were-dog"

I frowned at her respond. Did she just called me a were...dog? I got up, crossing my eyes and looked at her.

"I am Werewolf!"

I snarled at her and turned around. I went back to Addison and Willa. Willa was just giving Addison the necklace they have set aside for the Great Alpha

"This has been set aside for the Great Alpha for centuries now. If you're truly one of us and if you put it on you will be transformed into a werewolf"

"Can...Can I think about becoming a werewolf? Kind of a hard decision to make for one person"

We wolves exchanged a look and I gave Willa an agreeing nod to the question of Addison. Then Willa turned back around and looked at her.

"One day..."

"No!"

//And that's on the tenth chapter of the story. And I am so happy with how this is developing.//