Chapter 17

Wyatts PoV.

As we were cuffed by the police if Seabrook for breaking into the Seabrook Power Plant we painfully had to watch them prepare for the demolition. I looked around the room trying to make out people who I already knew, that were here and try to help us.

As I looked around another time I saw a few Zombies and a few humans that were standing around. They were standing behind the police and the workers. Then I recognized a few really familiar faces. Zed, Eliza, Bree and Jessica. What are they all doing here?

As I looked at them I locked eyes with Jessica for a few seconds....wait what was that expression on her face? Was that a worried face expression? That could not be true. She was worried but about what.

In the moment that I was thinking about the question that I just asked myself I heard someone shouting from the other side of the hall. I turned my head to see what was going on and I saw another really really familiar face. Addison

"No!"

Shouted the girl with the braided hair and the new look that made her look like she was one of our pack already even though she did not have transformed herself into a werewolf by now.

"The world has gone crazy and no one seems to listen. We have to stop being mean towards other groups of people that are not like our standards that we want to protect. We have to open our minds! We will fight in this together cause this is a new Generation and we are more then Flesh and Bone!"

Addison stood in front of the frontman with her arms crossed over his shoulder. She looked at them before the zombie girl called Eliza joined in. She nodded and crossed her arms just like Addison did.

"We have to make a choice and use our voice. Speaking up against injustice towards minor group of people who just try to be a part of something big. Called our world!"

That speech, of both of the girls, were so powerful in its meaning. All of us wolves cheered and smiled brightly. Everyone was now standing up for the people that needed it. We were all standing up against injustice.

In the moment I cheered I loomed over at Jessica again. I was still smiling widely and somehow the brown haired girl returned the smile at me. When this is over we definitely needed to restart our friendship because it did not start that well.

Then Zed also joined the two girls ans also said something about fighting injustice but my focus was just on the girl with the brown curls and the freckles. She was constantly stealing my attention. After Zed had finished talking to what seemed to be his father he responded by saying

"okay. But for now we have to go. We can come back tomorrow and search for your stone that you have been searching for."

He turned around and began to talk to Addisons father and all of the other workers that were there. All of the werewolves were released from their cuffs. Addison and Zed hugged immediately and smiled happily

"We did it! We saved the werewolves ans the moonstone!"

The cheerleader giggled as she was embraced with hugs by her boyfriend. She took the box out of her pocket again

"Again...I am so sorry for losing the necklace. I know how much this means to you..."

"Addison I..."

Zed spoke up but was directly interrupted by Addison who spoke up again without any hesitation.

"I am so sorry but if you could still let me be a part of your pack....I would be so so grateful. I just want to have a pack that I am a part of."

"Addison...I have your necklace...."

"You....you have found it? Guys look he has found my necklace!"

Addison turned around to us as we were all just walking out of the Seabrook Power Plant building. I began to smile. She got her necklace back so she could transform into a werewolf. That meant that she could be indeed the Great Alpha that we have been searching for.

//There you go....the next chapter for all of those who have been commenting that they cannot wait to get the next chapter//