Chapter 21

Wyatts PoV.

After Zed had explained the plan he had to break the rules and the equality and freedom we have been longing for, for the last years. The thing we wanted since the first settlers of Seabrook have banned our ancestors from their land.

Willa and I exchanged a look while we were both thinking about the idea that the zombie has given us. I think we were both thinking the same thing at the same time because at that very particular moment we both nodded in agreement with Zeds idea.

"Well Zombie...I mean Zed. I think we all are agreeing that your plan can be good. What do we do now because Prawn is in a few hours!"

Willa said as she was walking towards Zed. Then the two of them shook their hands as if we were all friends by now. I mean since the demolition of the Seabrook Power Plant we were basically friends because everyone came together for one particular reason. To fight for equality and freedom.

It was something so that made the day and the moment so special. Everyone one together laying down their differences for a few moments. That made me feel special like you should when you live in a town that is Seabrook.

But back to what was happening in the den in the moment that my mind went back to the events at the Power Plant. Willa and Zed were talking about they could crush the Prawn that was happening in a few hours.

I then looked over at the girl with the brown looks and the freckles that were spread around her nose and cheek. I gave her a soft smile because I have noticed that her face expression had changed since Zed had brought up the Prawm theme.

I sighed and walked over to the girl and sat down beside her. Jessica could be a very nice person if I could get to know her even more. I ran my hand trough my hair and looked at her again.

"Well, Jessica what has made you come here along with Zed? I mean you're not a werewolf so why would you even consider helping us all?"

I asked her and she shifted a little bit on the rock she was sitting on at the moment. Jessica sighed before she leaned back against the wall made out of stone.

"Well Zed has asked me to join him on telling you his plan because having a human and also a cheerleader with him who can tell you that we have nothing against you. I mean I think you guys are interesting and I really want to learn more about your history"

She said while looking at me. A small smile appeared on her face while Jessica was talking to me. And I was right. She is a nice and kind girl to talk with.

"Maybe I can introduce you to our history someday. If we win this fight for our freedom"

I coughed briefly because the charge of my necklace is going down way faster right now. But we could still go to Prawn.

"And hey, talking about our fight against injustice at the Prawn together. If everything goes well maybe we could go to Prawn together....as Friends"

I added the last part really quickly before I heard Willa going up the stairs to the top of the den.

"Wolves. Get ready for the Prawn. We will fight for our freedom by ourselves!"

Then she began to howl and all the wolves around the den that were capable of it joined in. That also included me. We were going to Prawn!

//Next chapter....There will be the Prawn!//