Chapter 28

Jessicas PoV.

The two of us looked at each other. Until this moment I have never noticed what kind of beauty was in his eyes. They were a beautiful hazel brown and I swear I could look into them for eternity. After a few more seconds of staring into the eyes of this werewolf. I looked away and snapped out of my thoughts with that movement.

Then we both let go of the hug that we were in just now. He then began to smile awkwardly just like I did now.

"Well we should go now and join the others. They already head off to the Prawn along with the moonstone"

Wyatt said while he was rubbing his neck. He smiled softly at me which I returned with another sweet smile. Then we both walked back to the Prawn next to each other. I looked down at our hands. Wow. I had the sudden urge just to take the hand and hold it. I smiled at that thought of mine as we both joined the others back at the Prawn.

Addison came up to me along with Elisa, Bree, Wynter and Willa. They pulled me over to the side. All of them had a smile on their face which was really hard to interpret right now.

"Okay girl you have to tell us everything. What is going on between the two of you?"

"Yes we have seen the tension rising between you and Wyatt the whole evening oh and the last two days as he wall worked together. Then there was this kind of real intense hug!"

Addison and Elisa looked at me whole they both had said that. I cocked an eyebrow? The tension was rising? Well...no I did not notice that. What were they implying with those word? I did not really understand what they were talking about. Could be because I did not really understand that much about relationships and love.

But right now all of the girls were staring at me waiting for me to answer the question. What was going on between me and Wyatt? Well I personally do not really know that either.

"I...I do not know what is going on between the two of us...I mean...I don't know much about love...I just that we have been getting closer the last days and maybe the tension has been rising. Maybe the hug made us relief feelings that we have."

I stumbled while I glanced over at Wyatt who was standing on the other side with the room. All of the other boys...wow also including Bucky...were talking to him. It kind of looked like that they were bombarding him with questions just like the girls did with me.

"Well that sounds like someone is falling for someone and I will not tell you the names cause we all know who I'm talking about"

Willa grinned and nudged my arm before she pointed over at Wyatt. I felt my cheeks turning slightly red. I sighed and slightly nodding while admitting to myself that I was falling for Wyatt.

"Well it could kinda be that I may or may not be falling for Wyatt..."

I mumbled before all of the girls began to chuckle. Then Addison hugged me and smiled happily

"Yay. Now me and Bree are not the only ones who have a boyfriend that is not a human!"

Then she glanced over at Zed smiling. I think she wants to dance with him now. So I pulled away from the hug

"But now girls! We should go and dance with the boys and Jessica can dance with her special someone!"

Elisa nudged me before we all went on the dance floor joining the boys. I looked over at Wyatt and smiled happily at me. The two of us began to dance together happily. Then again I looked into the eyes of the werewolf in front of. God those hazel brown eyes really got me into their ban. I kind of loved the view of them.

Okay. Now I now that I am definitely falling for Wyatt. The music changed to a slow but also kind of romantic tune which meant that it was now time for slow dancing. I looked at Wyatt smiling softly

"Shall we dance together now Wyatt. Because we went here together as...friends?"

I asked while another blush got on my face. Right now my cheeks must be a real dark red. Well I chuckled and then we began to dance. He laid his hands on my waist and I laid mine on his shoulders.

Slow dancing was really intimate and I really liked it right now. It was the perfect moment with a handsome boy that was dancing with me. I laid my head on Wyatts chest smiling happily.

After a few more moments I looked up at Wyatts face. He was smiling at me with a very charming and also very handsome face. I began  to smile as well as I looked into his eyes. Then he leaned his head down and we both moved closer to each other.

Then it happened

Our lips met for the first time and we kissed each other.

//Well guys. Here it is. Another chapter of a great and long story. I love how their relationship has been evolving//