Chapter 22

Jessicas PoV.

Well, that was something heavy. The werewolf who we all know as Wyatt just invited me as his Prawn Date. No wait actually we are going as friends. We are nothing to else then friends and that is good. I do not know if I could handle a relationship at the moment with everything going on.

And also I think that we both as a couple might not work out the way that we want this to work out so we should stay as friends. A werewolf and a cheerleader...God what would my parents think of me? They would think that I have gone totally crazy now.

I looked back at the boy with the white strain in his hair. I bad to admit that this was really fitting him and looked good on him. Wait Jessica, remember that you two are just friends and nothing else.

"Of course. We can definitely go as friends to Prawn if everything will turn out in our favor!"

After I said those words Zed pulled me over to him beca we would leave now. I mean Prawn was getting closer. I, myself had thought that it was this evening but no it was tomorrow so I still had time to get ready for it. I am not a typical girly kind of  girl but when it comes to things like Prawn I like to get ready for it and make me look good for other people.

Zed and I left the den after we had said our goodbyes to werewolves. We were happy that they had agreed to the plan that we suggested them.

"I hope everything will turn out good. We need this Prawn to show the human that we are not so different than themselves and than they think we are. It is a fight against the ongoing injustice in Seabrook!"

Zed said, clearly proud of his fight against the injustice and also about his change in his view of the werewolves. I mean a few days ago he could not really accept them as well in Seabrook.

"Everything will work out Zed. I mean Bucky is standing against a pack of werewolves and zombies. I do not think that he can do anything against it."

I said encouraging to the Zombie that was walking right next to my left side. I gave him a motivational smile and he started nodding in approval of the words I have said before.

"And well I over heard a little conversation you had with Wyatt. Seems like you two start to get a long pretty well. I mean why would he ask you to the Prawn if you would not? If he does something you don't want just tell me"

I nodded and chuckled slightly at the last part that came out if his mouth. He was kind of an elderly brother to me that would protect me at any costs and I liked that. Then after some walking we arrived at the house I was living in. We said our goodbyes and I went directly to my bedroom.

I would go to Prawn...with Wyatt....

Then I closed my eyes falling asleep

//god...writing this with an injured left hand was hard but here you go.//