Chapter 18

Jessicas PoV.

We looked at Addison. Had she really decided to become a werewolf in just one day? That was kinda weird to me if I think about even more. She had just decided to become something way more different because a few werewolves are telling her that she was something special something that they have been searching for?

I do not know why but I had a feeling in my gut that something was off and that it will not go the way it should go.

"No Addison...look I...took it from you because I could not handle your decision of becoming a monster and I think that is because I cannot accept myself as a monster. I am desperately trying to be mire human and I just could not watch you transform into something that I do not want myself to be..."

Zed explained as he took Addisons hand searching for an emphatically face expression of Addisons. Instead she pulled her hands away looking at the Zombie boy standing right next to her. She was not giving Zed the reaction and expression he wanted so desperately from her. Her face was painted in disbelief of his actions.

"You....just took it because you were afraid of your own self? Your own true nature? I want to belong somewhere! They give me this opportunity and I need to take it. And Zed...I do not want to fight with you but I gotta find where I belong...I love you to much to fight with you"

She took the necklace and put it on smiling then she immediately turned around facing Bree while she was trying to growl and snarl just like the werewolves do it. But...it did not work. She didn't transform into a werewolf. My gut was right again.

"And?..."

Addison asked giving her best friend Bree a questioning look. Bree bit her lip and shook her head.

"You are beautiful Addi...but the same beautiful that you have always been"

The girl in the cheer uniform said as she laid one hand on Addisons shoulder. That is when realization hit Addison and the werewolves at the same time. I felt so bad for her. She just wanted to be a part of a group where she actually belonged and where the others would treat her right.

"She is not a werewolf...not the Great Alpha..."

I heard Wyatt saying to Willa and Wynter. I just wanted to check on him because I wanted to see if he is okay. I do not know why but I stated to care more about that boy from time to time and I just don't know why I was doing that. I mean I am not a person who would fall in love with someone so why was I like this towards Wyatt?

I sighed as a worker ran up to Zeds dad and began to talk hysterically. As I listened to the conversation I could hear that the demolition control started and that we could not stop the demolition now. We all ran towards the exit as explosions could be heard.

//I was kinda feeling pressured to publish a chapter because of the high ranking in #disneychannel...also thanks for the almost 15k of reads//