Chapter 24

Wyatts PoV.

It was the day of Prawn and my nervousness was kinda raising up in my chest minute by minute. By every minute that past the feeling which was building up in my chest. It was feeling kinda like an ache in my chest hurting me slightly but not that hard that I would be bothered by it.

It got on one of the suits that I had but have never worn before. I mean I never had the need of wearing suit out to something where you had to wear a suit. But now the Prawn coming up along with Zeds plan was the perfect time to wear it. Plus I kinda set up a date with Jessica. Practically it is not a date since I have said that the two of us would go aa friends.

And to als be mentioned is that our werewolf pack originally did not plan on going to the Prawn at all because we were completely sure that we would have our moonstone till now so that we would not have to attend this Prawn at all. But now, with the moonstone being destroyed and all of our necklaces losing their charge quicker than before. There is nothing left for us to do.

So I finished the last touches of my outfit and went into the center of our den to meet up with all of the other wolves that would go to the Prawn along with the Zombies. Our fight for justice and freedom for everyone would start now!

"God Wyatt why did you need even more time for getting ready then the us? You never need that much time"

Wynter joked while all of the werewolves that were coming along with us to the Prawn. And yeah she was right that I would never put so much effort into the outfits that I would wear.

I just shook my head in response to Wynters comment. Then all of us went out of the den to the spot that we would meet the Zombies Group at. We would arrive at the Prawn as a strong and united group that nobody could break apart.

Soon after we have left the cage we arrived there and we greeted the Zombies, our allies in this plan. We all became friends trough out this time because it united us.

"Come on all of you. We are a strong and united group and they cannot break us. I mean Bucky is weak without his Aceys!"

Zed said with a very enthusiastic voice before the whole group mixed with Zombies and Werewolves walked over to the Seabrook High where the Prawn would take place.

We arrived there seeing all of the cheerleaders and spread around. I caught a glimpse of Jessica as she was still talking to Addison

"Monsters are not allowed at Prawn or did you forget that the Anti-Monster Laws are back on track in the moment!"

Bucky said as he walked up towards Willa who was not looking very enthusiastic about the fact that he was now right in front of her eyes.

"Buck! We're not monsters. We are a part of the Seabrook High community and we should all be allowed to have the same rights as you. We have the right have freedom and not be excluded from things like this!"

"But you're mons-"

As Bucky was about to say the next words Willa began to growl at him with her eyes starting to glow yellow.

"Okay...welcome to Prawn Zombies and Werewolves!"

Bucky gave in before he went inside followed by his Aceys. We all cheered. Wow we really did and Bucky just gave in that easily. I would have never thought that it would be that easy to convince him. We all walked inside and spread across the Prawn. Zed went over to Addison and Bonzo over to Bree. The four of them started celebrating their win. I coughed and my eyes started looking out for Jessica. I mean technically we had a date. And then I found her, and that made me smile

//The next chapter. I was a little bit stressed but writing this somehow calmed me down from the school stress//