Chapter 4

"It's a small world after all"

A quote said by Ella Eyre , sometimes friends become strangers and strangers become friends , and people who go may be the people who come back , it's just unbelievable that art and his brother come here , and I never did see them except recently.

My eyes didn't leave the elevator , but then I focused when I find someone speaking.
"Hi " I look next to me and I see art standing , with his hands in his pockets and his hair was damp making his bangs cover his forehead , he was wearing a white shirt and denim jeans.

"H-hi" I say surprised by him and by the butterflies which suddenly appeared in my stomach .. wait why are there butterflies in my stomach ? what is wrong with me.

"Waiting for your mom?" He asks.

"No I actually came here to study " I say looking at my backpack.

"Study?" He asks with a puzzled look.

"I'm not good at biology so I come here and my doctor friends help me out" I say.

"I can help if you want " he offers.

"I don't want to bother you and you seem busy" I say.

"No I'm not , I came here with my brother he wanted to visit mom today. " he says.

"I'm sorry , I didn't know it was your mom and I didn't want to pry so I didn't ask . "I slowly say while looking at my shoes.

"It's fine , where do you want to sit?"  He asks changing the topic .

"Cafeteria? " I say as a question.

"Okay" he says as he leads the way I follow him quickly , he has such long legs.

We sat there , I opened the books and he grabbed his eye glasses from the back of his pocket.

He began talking about , chemistry in biology " You see , living organisms depend upon the interactions of the atoms, that's why  basically they're vital, they make all the materials on earth " he says while writing in my notebook.

An hour passed by and art was summarizing the main points of the required materials.
He was really good at demonstrating the examples and simplifying the definitions.

"How's everything so far?" He asks while opening a bottle of water he went to get from the cafeteria.

"How are you ridiculously good at this." I say while going through his notes.

"I like biology " he says simply closing his eyes and massaging his temples.

"So you're going to major in it in college?"

"I think so yes " he says as my stomach makes a loud hungry noise that it never made even when I'm alone , only in public no let me rephrase that only in front of other people to embarrass me.
But he smiles to me and says
"let's go and eat somewhere ", okay I take that back well done stomach.

"Any recommendations?" I ask while putting the books in the bag, and I find him helping me .

"I don't know if you're a fan of korean food but if not that's about to change , there's A little korean restaurant near by and it's the best" he suggests.

"I love your enthusiasm , lead the way" I smile.
We got out of the hospital and he decided to take his car , no further questions.

He had a 4*4 Jeep car.
I put the seatbelt on and he drove off.
The car's scent was a mixture of mint it was a bit chilly here but it was fresh , unlike my car you can smell the food in it all the time. He turned on the cassette and never say never by the fray started playing.

"Are you a fan?"

"Yeah I am , this one is my favorite " i say singing along.

"What's yours ?"

"How to save a life , no offense but it's the best." he argues.

"None taken don't worry , but I can be very persuasive so watch out" I say smiling and soon we arrived .

"We'll see " he says turning off the engine.
The restaurant looked like a comfortable home , with its simple fairy lights. Hanging around it's walls.

We enter and we sat on the left side by the window.
It wasn't crowded but it was filled with families and couples.
A Middle Aged woman with short black hair approached us with a  loving smile.
Art smiled back at the woman , that I can his eyes sparkling , they talked in korean for a bit then she nodded her head at me so I nodded back.

"It seems that you come here often"

"I do ,she's my mom's sister "

"she owns this place ?"

"Yeah , for like two years now "

"Wow and she doesn't have any partners running this place with her?"

"Nope just aunt Kim" he smiles.

"I already admire her, So what are we going to order?"

"I already ordered if you don't mind , its a meal called jajangmyeon" he says.

"I don't mind considering I don't know anything here , but It sounds interesting " I chuckle.

"Just wait until you taste it, you like noodles?" he says.

"Yes I do"

The food arrived after a while and Art took my meal and kept mixing it together , saying that it might get soggy.

The noodles had soy bean sauce on it.
I used the fork to taste it , and he was waiting to see my expression.
"Oh god "
"It's so good"

"Told you " he says with a grin.

"Thank you for bringing me here " I genuinely say.

"You're welcome I'm glad you like the food " he says.

"Hey how do you say thank you in korean"  I say wiping my mouth with a tissue.

" uhh, gamsahabnida " he says surprised.
When art's aunt came back again , I told her thank you in korean and I hoped I said it correctly ,and she smiled saying you're welcome In English.

I smile and gave her a thumbs up.
Then I looked at art and he was staring at me, but then he looks away.

"Art Thank you for the meal." I smile.

"You know you can call me by my name." he says.

"Wait you You don't like the nickname ?" I say.

"No I don't actually" he sighs.

"I don't even remember how did everyone started calling me by that name" he says covering his eyes.

"Why don't you like it?" I question.

"I don't like the nickname art , it's not like I'm a fucking painting you know" he chuckles and I join him.

"Maybe you're not a painting , but you're something more and art is not only about paintings, I think it suits you" i say seriously.

"Maybe" he says smiling.