Chapter 9

We went downstairs to the first floor and went to the cafeteria to drink a hot beverage , I ordered a hot chocolate and art ordered an Americano, we took our drinks and then went to sit down.

"So you've never been outside of Louisiana ?" Art exclaims.

"Yeah I never did " I say

"Why?" He asks

"I don't know , my mom never thought about traveling somewhere outside "

"what about you? Do you want to?"

"Well I would love to go somewhere " i say taking a sip.

"Enlighten me where?"

"Italy , it's just that my dad's family are all there , but It's been awhile since I saw them ever since dad passed away they stopped visiting us  " I say.

"Did you try to call? " he asks.

"Yeah but I think they changed their number" I say.

"Then go , if you really want to see them , I went to Italy and it's beautiful " he says.

"Woah lucky " I say.

"What was your favorite place there?" I ask curiously.

"Nothing in particular but I liked the old style of their architecture  " he smiles.

"Yeah I agree , I will go someday " I say nodding my head.

Art looks at me for a while silently and then says,
"If you keep postponing, that someday will never come. "

"It will come eventually " I say turning my eyes to the cup.

"Someday is a random day that never comes and it's not found in the calendar, it's not tomorrow and it's not the day after bella ."

"Don't worry I'll tell you when ,so you can come with me , So what about you? Did you go somewhere else other than Italy?" I ask.

I know I was changing the topic and he realized , before he says anything else we were interrupted.
A loud voice entered the place , and I swear it was like an earthquake.

"YO ARTHUR WILLIAMS ! " someone says in a very loud voice , I looked behind art and he was a guy in his early 20's, he was Asian that's a true statement and he had a gummy smile and a round face and dimples.

Art closes his eyes and mumbles something in korean.
He stands up and as he was turning around the guy came and engulfed him.

"Do I always have to call lee to know where you are, why don't you ever answer your phone ?" He says .

"It was mute " Art says casually.

The guy looks at me and then says "so who's this ? " he says taking a seat .

"This is bella , Bella meet park, he's my friend." Art says taking a seat in front of park.

"Hi nice to meet you" i say smiling to him.

"You too" he smiles back.

"So bella do you have a boyfriend ?"
Park says.

I puzzled ,because I was surprised by his straightforwardness  .

"Park what the hell? " Art says annoyed.

"No it's okay art " I say assuring him .

"No I don't " I say chuckling.

"Good good " he says .

"You know Art, talks a lot about you , for me it's so cool that you have friends here in the hospital " he says enthusiastically.