Chapter 13

I woke up , and the alarm was screaming in my ears.
I jump and sit on the bed , I look around and scratch my head not ready to get up.
I took my phone and checked the notifications , there was a message from lilly that she was coming today to school.
Not Getting enough sleep needed a shower so that's what I went to do.

I got out and Wore my clothes and pulled my hair up in a pony tail.
I got my oval silver earrings out of my accessories box and wore them on.
As a I finished I went downstairs but mom wasn't there and neither did Marco .
After finishing my breakfast I made a hot cup of chocolate then I took the keys of the car which was on the counter and went out.

While I was walking by the school cafeteria , I saw art siting with Lucas, Lucas was his best friend , I always see them together, he had black hair and green eyes , he wears eye glasses and he always loved to study science , based on how he always asks questions during classes. They were sitting with a bunch of girls around them , sometimes I forget how art is always surrounded by girls , I take a look at him and he wasn't talking much but he smiled when somebody addresses him.

He catches my eye , and I give him a small wave embarrassed that I was caught.
I walk to the hallway and look for lilly and Tyler.

"Hi"

"Hey" I say surprised while turning around with a smile and I noticed that He was with Lucas.

"This is bella" Art says to Lucas .

"I'm Lucas nice meeting you" he says and gives me a high five.

"You too , so what do you guys have now ?" I ask.

"Oh shoot speaking of I need to go to the secretary office , don't mind me I'll go , see you around bella!" He says and walks away.

"I have calculus and you?"

"History "

"You know I still can't believe you prefer iron man " he says with a smile.

"What's not to love about him , style , attitude and smartness " I say defending my favorite.

"So that's your type?" He says .

"Wha- I mean yeah maybe .." I stutter while speaking.

"That's good , Because I've got them all " he says with a wink.

I've only known the calm quite art , but the goofy teasing one ,i want to see more of that side .

"Someone is confident here " I say with a raised eyebrow.

"Are you free today?" He says chuckling.

"Yeah why?"

"Because , I'm taking you out , wear something comfortable. "

"Okay " I say.

"Hey bella I've been waiting for you at your locker ." Lilly says with gritted teeth while displaying a smile , and that means she's mad at me that I kept her waiting.

"I'm sorry I was about to go , lilly this is art" I say

"Hi " he says .

"Hi art how are you?" She says.

"Good thanks , I better get going see you after school bella , bye lilly " he says with a smile and then walked away.

"After school bella?" Lilly says squealing.

"No no don't tell me , I can feel it with my psychic abilities that you're going on a date " she says closing her eyes.

"We are going out yes lilly" I say with a smile happily.