Chapter 31

Decisions ..
life is made of decisions plenty of them . Decisions take you places , give you chances , and sometimes it creates mistakes and regrets.
So I've decided that I'm going to go and continue the holiday in Italy with mom and Marco .
Dad would have loved if I went there and saw his hometown and the rest of his family . After reading his letter I decided to take the matters into my hand , dad's letter was the thing I needed to push me forward .

Tyler and Lilly were at my house today , we were decorating the Christmas tree and the house before mom and Marco come back to surprise them.
"I can't believe my little sister is dating your brother bella " tyler says as he takes the red paper decorations and hangs it on the shelves around the fire pit.

"Hey you're older by 5 damn seconds " Lilly fires back while holding the ladder for me as I put the jingles on the tree.

"Me neither tyler but they seem to be so inlove " I tease and emphasize on the word inlove and tyler gives me a high five.

"I'm not going to give him a hard time because he's your brother bells " tyler announces.

"Oh please you love Marco just because he's teaching you tips and tricks in the fifa " Lilly rejects.

"..well and that too" he answers.

"Guys hand me the Polaroids " I say . Each year I print out the pictures I take of people I love and put them on the Christmas tree. To remind me of what memories I've gathered this year.
As I hang them on the tree I see the faces of Marco , Kate , Lilly and tyler , Jason , Dorothy, and mr Isaac. Then the photo of the person I still love. 
Another decision I made is that I will follow the footsteps , I will follow the echoes of his love, the echoes between the first and the last word he said . I figured that his love was one of the best things that happened to me this year so I decided to treasure every moment of it.

I climb down the ladder and take a look at the whole house. It felt warm and nice to look at , the colors of green and red were vibrating in the house, the tree was hugging us in its unique way that brought happiness and joy.
It's weird how we find warmth in winter than we find in summer . Or maybe because I'm a winter soul?

We all sit on the couch and take a breath out .
"Damn we did a good job" tyler announces.

"Thank you guys for helping me" I sigh gratefully and hug them both.

"Don't be Bella " Lilly scolds. Then she gets up .
"Where are you going? " tyler asks.

"Oh I have a date with Marco " she giggles softly.

Tyler and I give eachother a knowing look , because we know today Marco will talk about his big news that he will stay here.
"What's with that look?" Lilly says noticing our weird moment.

"Oh look at the time I should go to the hospital now " I hurriedly say and stand up.

"Oh yeah mind if I tag along?" Tyler says.

"Of course not tyler just let me get ready I'll be down in 5" I declare.

"I'll figure it out when I come back you secretive traitors " Lilly mutters as she goes out of the house , Tyler and I laughed .

I went to my room to dress up and tyler waited downstairs.
I decided to put a little effort today , after all Christmas is tomorrow and I feel a little better today.
I wore my Red pullover with my denim jacket and with black boot cut jeans.
And I put on my round silver earrings.

"Now that's the bella I know " tyler compliments as he sees me.

"Thank you ty " I say with a smile.