Chapter 6

I know I should have asked Tyler about him and Bailey and understand what did she mean earlier but I preferred to handle it by myself.

"Tyler lets go to your home "

"And then you drive back home , alone? "

"I don't think so bella." he says

"The rain will stop by the time I leave , I'll stay for a while to check on Lilly " I say.

"Fine okay." he says.

We got out of the car and ran to the door step.

Tyler opened the door and we got in , I took my jacket off and placed it on the coat racks.

"Why is it so quite and dark here?" I say whispering to Tyler.

"Why are you whispering ?" Tyler laughs.

I smack his arm and then when we entered , I saw a blanket moving towards us.

"OH MY GOD " I scream as I hug him close.

He reaches for the switch and turned the lights on , Lilly's head popped out from the blanket.

"Jesus Lilly" Tyler says taking a breath out , I pulled away and checked  lilly closely.

The blanket was wrapped around her , I  couldn't see nor her arms or legs , her hair was a mess and her nose was so red.

"Bellaaa , they all left me " she says her voice cracking as she sneezes.

"See I told you I won't be able to handle her alone." Tyler says as he goes upstairs.

"Come here , let's make you a nice warm soup " I say gently.

I left lilly sitting in the living room and went to the kitchen.
"Where's Hannah and Edward lilly?" I shout.

"Mom went to get some groceries and dad is still at work" she says as she opens the Tv.

I put the tray in front of her and sat at the chair beside her.
"Mushroom soup my favorite " she says smiling.

"So how was school today? Did I miss anything?" she says while she takes a sip from the soup.

"Only the biology quiz that's all" I say.

"Oh right , I need to talk with Mr. Benjamin next week "

"So how's art?" Lilly says wiggling her eyebrows.

And Like I was waiting for her to ask I told her everything that happened from yesterday till today.

"Okay about you and art, that's some real cute shit " she says with a chuckle.

"But about what Tyler said , I know he can be very protective , but he's right you have to be careful"

"I know and I'm careful it's not like , I already like him " I say avoiding her eyes.

"Sure bella , but for now don't give him your all yet okay?" She says.

So we agreed upon that and Lilly went to rest because she began to have a headache.
I went upstairs to Tyler's room after washing the dishes.
I knocked on the door and he said come in .
Tyler's room is really organized one of the things that he outplayed Lilly in , her room was always a mess there's that one time , when we found a plate with old pizza under the bed.
He was sitting in front of his desk busy writing.

"What are you doing ?" I say while plopping On his bed.

"There's an English essay due tomorrow , and I still didn't write a thing in it" he says but then he turned to me smiling innocently.

"But that would be so easy because I have a top A student in literature sitting right here"

"No no you've to do this by yourself " I say getting off his bed.

"Please bella " He says pouting.

For the next hour and a half , we were analyzing the character of Atticus.

"That's why Atticus finch was an honorable person in the story he treated his kids like adults , wanting them to have all the answers to their questions " I say writing the last sentence on his laptop.

"Do you think that's right?" Tyler asks while he was sitting next to me.

"Yeah I do why not?"

"I mean any question ? what if the question was hey dad do you know where did I come from , would he answer that ?" Tyler says chucking.

"You're an idiot " I say rolling my eyes.

"So there you go and if you need help just tell me your grades aren't good in English lit" I say turning to him.

"I know, it's just that Football is taking all my time " he says.

"It's okay to focus on what makes you happy but don't forget about other things, I mean everything is important not only what comes in the first place you know?" I say closing the book and the laptop.

"What would I do without you" he says smiling.

"You'll be so lost " I smile.

"That's why you're my whole life when I feel lost in a moment" he says in a serious tone.

"Okay when did you become such a cheesy person ? " I laugh and stand up.

"Hey being cheesy is my speciality " he says.

"Okay I'll get going now , it stopped raining "

"Okay" he says .

As we walk downstairs , the door opened revealing Hannah . She is my second mom , she treats me like I'm her daughter , she had curly golden hair and green eyes , Tyler and Lilly inherited her green eyes, and her cute dimples.

"Bella! " she exclaims and went to hug me.

"Nice to see you too mom" Tyler says with a playful tone.

"I see you everyday , so wait until I get enough of her" she says hugging me.

"Fine I'll go to my room , bye bella " Tyler says as he went upstairs.

"What you're leaving?" She asks.

"Yes I'm sorry I wish I could stay more but I have to go home, before it rains again " I sigh.

"Okay dear , but you'll have to come and have dinner with us anytime soon okay?" She says warmly.

"Deal " I say.

I said my goodbyes and left.
By the time I got home , it was around 8pm .
I entered inside , and I noticed that mom didn't arrive.

I went to my room and took out new pjs from my closet , to take a warm shower.
After I got out I worked on my assignments,
I finished after awhile and turned on the Tv , while drinking a cup of hot chocolate.
I heard a noise , outside and thought it was mom I turned the volume down and went to check , I walked to the door and noticed a letter on the ground.
I quickly opened the door , hoping that I'd see who sent this, but no there wasn't anyone outside.
As I take the letter and held it close to me.

It was one of the letters that I waited for everyday but only came once a year.