Chap 2-The first day of school part 2

"Stop right there." she said as she blocked the doorway.
I was the only one in the classroom. I was really scared as I rmb all the times she threatened me.
"So... you think that you are pretty right? You think you can steal my Taehyung from me, right? Im gonna ruin your face."
"Im-m so sorry... I-I"
"I dont care about your useless apologies. I have already given uou enough chances." I looked up to see Jennie moving her hand upwards. I assumed that she was going to punch me, so, I quickly closed my eyes and put my hanfs in front of me to defend myself. However, the impact that I had embraced for never happened.
Slowly, I opened my eyes as I put my hands beside me.
I saw a really handsome guy holding Jennie's wrist. Jennie had a really shocked expression as she slowly put jer hand by her side. Before twirling her hair and making eye contact with the guy, she shot me a a look. I could tell she was trying to say 'im gonna get you next time'
Jennie pit her hand in that guys shoulder.
The guy pushed her hand away.
"Are you okay?" he asked.
I quickly told him that I was fine and thanked him profusely.
He then turnes to Jennie.
"Can you just stop all these? Just leave her alone!"
Jennie quickly replied"Sorry... oppa.... i will never do this again."
I knew that that was a lie.
After hearing what she said, the handsome guy turned his back on us as he walked away.
He walked away too quickly. I did not even know his name!
Before I ran after that guy, Jennie alr walked away. Seems like she was really pissed.
I quickly went to the canteen to find my frens.
*At the canteen*
"Tzuyu, what took u so long?" Jihyo asked.
I quickly explained what happenes to them.
"What??? Jennie is in this schl?!" Mo mo asked.
I nodded my head.
"Don't you guys see what is happening here? Tzuyu has already been saved by two guys on the first day of school!! Seems like love is alr in the air. " Sana teased.
I felt my face turn red.
"No. I quickly denied. They are just frens I guess, thats all."
Just then, I saw that handaome boy from class and that handsome boy who saved my just now walk into the canteen side-by-side...

Hi guyss Part 2 is completeted! i think there will be a part 3. Sry ik this is really short compared to the last one:)) anyways, thanksfor reading my really random taetzukook story❤❤
i purple u guys💜💜💜
from now on, updates are on fridayy
the next update will be a longer one i promise afterall, i have 1 week to do it:) but.. exams are coming... so maybe not as much as the 1st but more than this one:) stay tuned;) thank you for reading💖💖💖
rmb to vote and also pls comment so that ik how to write stories better:)